#Part 4: "Stuck between BTS and GOT7"

#Part 4.

*Y/n POV*..

Namjoon: So

Namjoon: So...... Explain us.... What's going on Min....??..

Yes......After the mess Hyung Sik created, BTS Dragged you and Hyung Sik to Living Room. You and Hyung Sik are sittin' on Couch.... while BTS Are Givi'n You Both death glare.....

Y/n:*crossed your finger*..... Actually... Recently I....... You know... I found I have..... You know.... that.....*Took a deep breath*...I'm more interested in Guys than Girls...!!...And I started Dating Sik.... I mean Hyung Sik....!...

Hearing your words BTS we're Jealous for Sure...

Jimin: But...Gay...???.

Y/n: Yahh.....No Matter What Gender....love is love....Just imagine.. if tomorrow You Felt for a boy and You relaized That you're gay....Are you Goin' point on your Self Too......I support gay rights...!!

Y/n Mind: Even tho I'm Straight....!!..

Your words Are so right, They Looked at You and realized.....

BTS (Except Yoongi):Wait......Are we gay...?...

Yoongi Mind: This girl is Literally messing Everythin'...!!.

Hyung Sik: Do you all Still Need prove...?.... I'm Ready to kiss him and Prove....!!..

Y/n and BTS Mind: Can I choke his Jerk...!!..

Y/n: *nervous laugh*...sik.... You don't Need to do Thinks like...... Now They Understood us...and They Will Support us... right..?..

Jin: Fine.......but if He Kept sneaking in the Dorm than no one Will able Save you and especially If media Spotted Him...!!..

Hyung Sik: But~~~~

You slap Your Hands on his lips and covering his Mouth.... causing a Loud slap Sound , BTS Are Looki'n at You Both Confused....

Y/n: Sik...*nervous laugh*.... Please Don't say Anythin'..... Come... I'll Walk You outside...!!.

You removed your hand and Dragged Him outside....

Hyung Sik: *Caressing his lips*......My lips.... Why You slammed Me...!! .    

Hoseok: WAit There....!!..

You and Hyung Sik Frozed at place.....

Y/n: Yes......??.... Anythin' else...??...*nervous smile*...