the search and Fredbear Part 17

hello, and welcome back my awsome and wonderful readers/writers/artists/ and followers thank you once again for so many ask and dares so sit back, relax, enjoy a few belly laughs, and more, and sorry for the big words I had a class of vocabulary I hope you all understand but still enjoy

Noah was snuggling Michael close as he sees that Michael had hurt himself from putting the glass up by himself of the window as he sighed and gets the first aid kit and bandaged Michael's wounds on his wrist and palm of his hand as he would know Chris is very protective and Michael did have depression but is slowly getting better for starters stop cutting himself as they all went to bed the next morning they all look up and Elizabeth was playing with her circus baby doll as she too looks up and sees an ask bot having a question for her as Noah reads his and blushes and Clara smiles reading hers, and Chris just waking up looks and smiles.

@catsaresooooawsome: Noah I dare you to kiss Michael, Clara what is your favorite dinner to cook, Elizabeth do you love your brothers, Chris I dare you to kiss your brother's cheek, Good morning Chris how can someone have such a cute bedhead, Noah you ok???

Noah: o-okay >/////< * kisses Michael's cheek who was still asleep* and yes I'm okay just exasperate and irate today of what Mr. Afton wrote in that note it makes me feel  indisposed lately that he hasn't been overachieved yet *sigh* and I just stop thinking about what he said to me before- never mind 

Clara:* getting ready for the day and a big meeting* oh I love to cook all types of dinner dishes but my favorite will have to be Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe with Cream Cheese. it's quite easy to make and it's very delicious *sigh* if only I can get Elizabeth to try to tho, she is just s picky eater lately I do wish William didn't spoil her with that disgusting junk food and sugary snacks 

she said not liking those foods cause to her they were very unhealthy which she is right they aren't but William has been spoiling Elizabeth so much she only wants junk food and more that Elizabeth won't try new foods or eat a healthy snack meanwhile with Chris is rubs his eyes as he yawns and smiles ( outfit Clara is wearing your choice cause there are so many good ones) 

Chris: morning to you too and sure I can do that ^w^

Chris gets out of bed and tiptoes to Michael's room where Noah is at and sneaks in climbs onto the bedside where Michael is and kisses his cheek and smiles as he got pulled in for a snuggle by the sleeping Michael as Chris smiles and snuggles back and soon fell asleep in Michael's arms as Elizabeth looks up and just sticks out her tongue not going to respond for that since Clara had made it clear yesterday that if she didn't have anything nice to say then she shouldn't say anything at all, meanwhile with the toys, they were trying to get out of the room as much as they can as toy Bonnie was slamming his body against the door to try to open it as toy Freddy and toy Chica were asleep next to Mangle who was keeping them safe and out of the way so they didn't get hurt as toy Bonnie wasn't stopping as he just kept doing what he was doing damaging himself till Mangle had to pull him close to go to sleep and let them do it so the blue toy bunny did and snuggles close to toy Freddy as Mangle was trying to use their wires to go under the door and try to unlock the door from the other side as they were getting close to the doorknob but failed as it was going to take a while meanwhile with Henry and Freddy, Chica, who were still awake and waiting for Foxy to wake up, as henry was trying his best to fix what was damaged the best way he can as Henry looks u nd sees the ask bot and saw the question, he sighed relief as did Freddy and Chica.

@catsaresooooawsome: Henry Goldie safe now he's with Mike and Henry are you all ok???

Henry: phew that is good and yes well except Foxy, he put up a fight and took a lot of beating, he will need to be fixed at the workshop when we get out of this room and whoever ambushed us didn't want us to mess with a plan or something I don't know really.
he said as he fixed the best he could and what he could for the time being as Chica was still hugging Freddy to still keep him calm, with Mike, who has Goldie was with Mari in her box cause he doesn't want to lose Goldie again and was still looking for everyone including Henry as he sees an ask bot and sighed as he almost forgot about Finn and Dottie, alongside with Pete as those 3 were asleep as they were drugged to sleep 
@catsaresooooawsome: Goldie is safe with you, mike have you found Henry yet???

Mike: no not yet I'm still looking for him and the gang heck everyone but Mari right now but if you excuse me please I still have to search for them.

he said and he did just that with William, who just gave up on that challenge and was working on his nanny animatronic as he looks up and grumbles once more.

@catsaresooooawsome: Will do you have a crush???

William: no and I never will I will make that * beep* pay for divorce me and take the kids from me I will make her pay one way or the other 

he said as he growls and grumbles once more as he works on his creation as he had two old animatronics one was SpringBonnie and the other Fredbear himself only they were a bit taller like an adult could fit in there as William looks at the SpringBonnie animatronic and growls grumbling once more before...

what will happen next, will the toys get out of the room, will Bonnie wake up and see where he is at, can Henry fix Foxy, will Shadow and the shadow monsters see that Goldie's gone, will new animatronics come out, will Pete, Dottie, and Finn wake up???

T.B.C