|Nine|

Hey BESTIEEEES🤍

Hope y'all enjoy the chapter💕

——______——————______—————

Flashback five months ago

I went to the club for a mission and once I was done I went back inside for a drink. I sat at the bar and a man close to my age walked in and sat next to me.

We talked for a bit then decided to go dance. I grinded my ass on him while he put his hands on my waist moving his hips at the same pace as mine. He twirls me around and kiss me and I react fast and kiss back. We were both drunk and lost in the moment.

We went to the room in the back and locked the door but we never broke the kiss. I layed on the bed and he got on top of me and began kissing. He stopped and looked at me.

"You sure?" He asks and I nod but he shakes his head at me, "words amore" he says and I say yes and he goes back to kissing my neck while I unzipped his pants and brought his dick out. It had to be at least 12 inches I was scared but I didn't let it show.

He had already Removed my dress so I pushed him inside me and he groaned in my ear. "Fuuuuuckkk" he moans and I moan to as I feel him slide more into me with his thick member.

He lets me adjust before he continues the ram into me while sucking on my neck causing me to moan louder. He stops sucking my neck and puts one of my legs on his shoulder and ramming into me faster and I close my eyes at the pleasure.

"Don't close you eyes luv" he whispers in my hear and I open my eyes and see him smirking while going harder and faster. I had at least 4 orgasms when he finally cum, inside me.

Shit

Fuck

Damn

Shidd

We went for about three more hours before we both fell asleep from exhaustion.

Flashback over

———————————————————/———

Who do y'all think the father is?

This short but I had to make this chapter 🤍

Update tomorrow?

Sorry for the wait❤️‍🩹

I MISSED YALL

PLEASE VOTE!!!

Word count: 373 (short asf)

BYEEE BESTIEESSS