Don't say I didn't warn you!

Dad's POV
I couldn't sleep all night. Should I go to the police? Should I ask Brandon for more information? I had to much stress this year. The death of Aria and my Wife. It's to much. I made my choice, I'm going to the police tomorrow morning and I'm bringing Brandon.

In the morning:
I woke up, brushed my teeth, got ready and eat breakfast. I had to call Brandon still. The phone is ringing. He answered.
Brandon: "Hello."
Dad: "Hi Brandon, be ready by 15 minutes."
Brandon: "For what?"
Dad: "We are going to the police station to tell the police about this Anonymous Texter and they will find this person."
Brandon: "Sure, see you in a few."
Dad: "Ok bye Son."
Brandon: "Bye."
I went out the door and started driving. I left a note for Carter, so if he wakes up he will know where I am. I pulled into his driveway. He was already outside. It was a quiet drive. When we got to the police station, we rushed inside.
"Hello, how can I help you" said the lady behind the front desk. "Um, can we talk to someone about a problem" said Brandon. "Yes, can I have a name please?". "Brandon and Fred" said Dad. "Thank you, wait for when I call your name until then please wait in the waiting room" said the Lady. "Ok, thank you" said Dad.

They waited about fifteen minutes and their names got called. "Please go in room #1 on your left" said the Lady. "Thank you" said the Brandon.

It was the chief sitting in his desk. "Hello, how can I help you today" said the chief. "My daughter pasted away a few months ago in a car accident. We think we know who did this. The person wanted to kill my daughter, but I don't know why. Look at these text messages" Fred said while handing him the phone.

"This looks really interesting. I'll go get some officers to do some research and try to find this person. Do you mind if I take the phone with me" he asked.

"No,No not at all" Fred said.

A few minutes later
"Well we didn't find the person, but come back tomorrow at 2:00. Call me if anything happens. Be careful, that person is still out there. He could do something to you" he said while writing his number down.

Heyy, how was this chapter!
Good right?? Haha idk its your choice💁
Well hope you liked it!
Sorry this was short!!
- always perfect!