chapter 7

This is crazy... Insane and teryfing
The thought of himself is scary now. What do I do ? How do u feel ?
Confusing

Somehow I have gained the worst stalker ever. He is insane for sure.
I have heard these kind of life or stories don't end well.

Extreme emotions they tend to ruin.
Now my heart was jolting, shaking with fear. Even the police couldn't trap him. He was always ahead of everything and everyone.

He was cunning , smart and clever.
I feel trapped. He is coming and will come for sure! And I no longer trust these policies!

And with that I broke into huge tears forming and rolling down my cheeks. I didn't care about anyone or the place. Somehow I found my self losing my consciousness and the last think I heard was --

(Announcement)

Three hours ... ticking.. time starts...
BRING HER BACK !!!

And I fell blank :

I woke up to see the the officers busy with the case, the cabin in which I was kept was blocked by Mary who has arrived somehow ,

Wait a sec...

If Mary had arrived then how long have I been sleeping. I waited someone to realise that I'm awake.

After 10 mins which felt like eternity, a girl with long, thick black hair which was until her waistline appeared , she had grey orbs and was look intimidating with her uniform on .

Agent - thank God you are wake! If not everyone was going to be killed here .

Ehh????

Avu - I didn't get you ?

Agent - Hi I'm Hana. Assistant of Mary.

Avu - ohh okai . How long was I here ?

Hana - You got panic attack and then you fell unconscious , so we bought you here and you have been unconscious for 2 hours .

Avu - okai-- what the hell ? Where are my cousins ? How are ---

Hana - oh oh oh stop ! Relax girl. They are fine. We have kept them safe in a hotel with police forces guarding them.

Police guarding-- my foot

Avu - I want to meet Mary NOW.

Hana - okaii

After sometime Mary came carrying a yellow file with her.

Mary - Avneet how are you feeling now?

Avneet - leave that. What was your word of keeping me and my family safe?

Mary - calm down girl. Your family is safe. We have put forces to look after your parents in London too and your cousins are safe now.

Avu - Really he was able to hijack ? And your promises , leave it... Are you seriously calming me ah ?

Mary - Avneet listen!! Take a look at this file:

Oh my god! Another file.

And there she handed me the yellow file.
And I opened, and I didn't even understand a bit, I guess it was a document or something like that.

Avu - uhh..umm..Mary what's this?

Mary - study the file and I don't know because I didn't even see the file.

Avu - I don't even understand anything

Mary - ok give it to Hana she will explain.

Avu - ok...ayy

Then Hana was reading with an emotionless face and she turned to me.

Hana - Do you know anyone named Riyaz Ali ?

Riyaz is his next target ?

Hana - avneet do you ?

Avu - yeah ...

Hana - I knew it already (mummers).

Mary - what! DO YOU ?

Avu - yep and he is not in friendly terms with me..

Mary slapped her forehead..

Avu - shall I ask something?

Mary - yeah.

Avu - He was my ex-fiance. I mean he rejected me for the girl he loved. Does that too count on him ?

Mary - I guess , because that did hurt you nah.

Avu - kind of .. and leave all what does that file tells?

Hana - oh my... Wait...

And I don't know why that I get the bad vibe from Hana , is something up with her. I mean I don't know why I feel that?

Hana - These are some bank records and documents. Proofs of him employing corrupt means of earning money.

Eh ?? What ?? Riyaz has been doing illegal business around. So his properties were others?

Officer - ma'am there's a news !

The owner of the Ali industry
MR.RIYAZ has been arrested on
a recent trade - oil industry is done on illegal grounds!

WTF ???

Ok now I really wanted to meet you Mr Nigam ...

Plz vote and comment

Mslovli ❤️