My best friend

MY FIRST DOG

Cooper was an orange Border College German Shepherd Sheepdog Husky! I know that is a lot.

 He was mostly white with some brownish-orange spots on his body. He also had orange freckles on his snout. Cooper had short hair but it was long on his stomach and tail. His tail was long and bushy and it curled back. 

Cooper (at that time his name was Bilbo) had a caring home with a couple while he was a puppy. One day Cooper escaped and left the gate.

 He got lost, and since he was a small puppy he was vulnerable to big dogs, people, cars, and trucks. Cooper was a street dog for quite some time and he got abused by people and also got attacked by other dogs. He was living in the streets for TWO YEARS then a rescuer caught him.

 Cooper was injured badly from a recent encounter with a dog. She (the rescuer) took him in and let him recover. Cooper was now up for adoption. Around that time My mom was looking for a dog for me (because I wanted one) and my mom ran into a post about a cute orange dog.

 But this dog was not cooper, it was another dog but she was the same lady. We visited the other dog but my mom fell in love with Cooper. A couple of weeks went by. My mom said we were going on errands so I went in the car but we were headed to the lady's house. I wanted to go with my mom but she insisted I stay with the our driver and run the errands but stubborn me I got what I wanted.

 My mom said I could not touch or pet the dogs, I agreed and I sat on the lady's couch. the lady started handing my mom stuff like a collar a leash food two bowls (One with a water droplet and one with a bone) and some treats I was confused, and then she brought in cooper to my mom and said ''Good luck!'' Now I realize I just got a dog!

 The errand was to get meat for the dog so the cook could make food! I had no idea! I was so happy. We took him to the car and he sat up the whole ride with his paw on my stomach. I literally thought I was gonna throw up from happiness and his paw. 

My emotions were like a rollercoaster. I made a doggy house that took me hours to make. I was so thrilled that he slept in it. Cooper was a crazy dog. He nearly attacked my mom. It was like 10:30 pm and I was sleeping next to my mom's bed because it was a thunderstorm I was like young ok, anyway, cooper was on the bed in the middle (that was his favorite spot) and my mom wanted to go to be so she yanked the blanket he was on to make him move but instead that made him enraged and Cooper chased my mom all around the house growling and baring his teeth, my mom was calling my name but I was like half asleep and I ignored her and went back to bed.

-Georgenotfound moment-

 Lucky our guard stepped in to help so my mom did not get hurt.

 Another story of Cooper being crazy is when we had guests because my mom was having a party or something and we tied Cooper up to a tree. I mean like a thick tree, not even dead, He tugged so hard that he ripped the littrail fucking roots from out of the earth and he hauled the tree around our compound like it was nothing!

 Even though Cooper was mean to others, surprisingly he never did this to me. Maybe it was because I fed him, walked him, bathed him, groomed him, gave him extra treats, begged my mom to let him go on car rides, and- ok I know why he never did this to me. 

Copper ALWAYS got into trouble he would dig in the trash and he would also use the bathroom in the worst places. We had a garden and we also had a plant. It was like a kale thing but it would grow really high. It also had freshly dug up dirt and my dog loved to do it. He loved to dig the dirt and he also would use the bathroom in the KALE!! He was caught red-handed! 

When he was going through the trash he got his head stuck in the garbage can so my mom could take a pitcher before letting him go. I had another pitcher when he was using the bathroom in the kale. We had a fence around the kale but he even would still use the bathroom on the kale! I wish I could've kept Cooper, but because we were moving we sadly had to give him away. 

So we gave him to our guard and when we left we went to America. We found out that the guard did not want him so he left him in the streets.

 the person we got him from found Cooper and blames us for abandoning him but we didn't. My mom tried to get him back and tried to get Cooper home but it did not work. 

A couple of months later my mom saw an ad for an orange border college german shepherd sheepdog husky on sale named Bilbo.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

My name is nun ya and I was born on June 7th of 200?. I like volleyball  I love to bike and I love tv and the dsmp. I have a hamster named Mr hampster. 

This story took place when I lived in Ethiopia Addis Ababa around 2016 till 2019. I have 5 siblings including 3 girls and 2 boys.

First, I lived in Ethiopia then DC then Manila (in Asia) then back to DC then to Addis Ababa then DC then to Texas!

ALSO HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF COOPER:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_pnhVycb1tJYJWwkQAFtS34LdF1Aq4jpuyRijFkv_JM/edit#slide=id.p