Chapter 1

As you guys can tell, the title and Introduction is similar to my Fanfic I deleted. I was sad I had to delete it so I made a new one.
Enjoy

***

Ariana's POV
I awakened to my annoying alarm clock as usual and groaned as I stood up to turn it off. I streched a little bit and rubbed my eyes. I opened the curtains of my window only to be blinded by sunlight. I squinted and went into the bathroom to shower, comb my hair, brush my teeth, put on new clothes, makeup, etc.

I went downstairs of my mansion and ate breakfast. I looked at the time and it read 7:30 a.m. I a meeting with Management along with recording new songs for my upcoming album 'My Everything'.

***

I opened the door to a very large builing surrounded by security and I walked inside. I went up the stairs all the way to a room where Management were sitting. There was a large team. They all sat around an oval table. I took a seat.
"Hello. We are glad to see you. We have some good news," Scooter, one of my Managers said.
"We have all decided you need more publicity... More... Fame," Scooter explained.
"So we have decided you will be joining One Direction's upcoming tour called On The Road Again. You shall be their opening act. You may choose the songs you want to sing on the setlist. Today is March 23rd. The tour starts April 1st, please be ready by then. That is all until further notice." Scooter finished as I nodded.

***

I walked downstairs where there is a huge recording booth. This is where I'll be recording my new songs?
"Hello. Nice to meet you, my name is Colleen Ballinger. You must be Ariana. I hear you're very talented," Colleen explained
"I am your new vocal trainor." Colleen finished.
"Hi. I'm Ariana nice to meet you, Colleen." We hugged and shook hands.
"Let's start with your vocal warm-ups."

***

My voice was all warmed up and I was ready to record. I put my headphones on and lowered the microphone. There was a clear glass seperating Collen and I. Colleen sat in front of many buttons which controlled my auto-tuning and she also had headphones.
"Whenever you're ready." Colleen said as I started my first song on the list. It wasn't really a song, it was the Intro, actually.
"I cried enough tears to see my own reflection in them
And then it was clear
I can't deny, I really miss him" I sang the first part. It really hurt because it was about my Grandpa who passed away from cancer. It hurt since he wasn't here anymore.

***

I finished recording about 3 songs and then I was finished for the day. The time was 2:48 p.m. and so I decided to walk around town with my bodyguards. I only went out for a bit since paparazzi and fans constantly mobbed me. I took some pictures with fans and tried ignoring paparazzi.
"Ariana over here!"
"Ariana we love you!"
"Ariana did you really break up with Jai Brooks?"
"Ariana!"
The third question I heard hit me hard. Jai broke up with me. He came home one night, drunk. He was with some girl from a club in my house. I asked him why he was home so late. It was 2:00 a.m. He was suppose to be here by 10:00 p.m. We got in a huge fight and then he told me a was a slut and how worthless I was and he said he didn't want to be with me anymore. I remember crying for days and not wanting to get out of bed but my friends helped me and told me he didn't deserve me. Although I didn't believe them I decided it was time to get out of bed and actually try to be okay again. After our on-again-off-again relationship with Jai and I, that was the final time I will ever date him again. I don't want to date anyone else ever again.

***

How was the first chapter? Did you all like it? I hope so! I'm trying hard :)
Vote if you liked it.
Comment suggestions.
Follow to be notified when I update ;)