82

Chapter 82

Agares spread out his arms, completely blocking my escape route. He had his chest puffed out and his back bent slightly backwards. Almost immediately, a peculiar sound of flesh ripping apart resonated from his back. It was like something was trying to break open and grow out of his body. Yukimura and I became frozen to our spots out of shock as we watched Agares’s completely black hair wiggle around like it was some kind of living organism, forming into a mass of black mist. There were several long thick eel-like tentacles dancing about, wriggling around in his hair. In a flash, they darted into the water and charged toward me.

“Careful!” Yukimura yelled out in fright and wielded his webbed claws in an attempt to block them for me. However, he was swept aside ruthlessly by Agares’s tail, causing him to crash hard into the wall. That sharp sickle-like tail morphed into a shadow and chopped toward Yukimura’s head at once, and at this moment of life and death, I instinctively ran to push Yukimura away without a second thought. A nip of cold air swept past my scalp, and that tail ended up being suspended above my back, becoming motionless.

Yukimura slumped down against the pool’s wall with blue blood trickling down his forehead. Agares’s swift and aggressive attack had rendered Yukimura unconscious. 

I pushed him into a corner, and was trembling with fear as I turned around. Agares’s tail fin was pointed closely near my forehead. The scarlet-red pointed end seemed to yearn for a bloody massacre as it quietly gestured at my nose. I held my breath and shifted my head slightly away from it, but was obstructed by his face coming into my line of sight. Agares stared at me expressionlessly, like he was wondering how to cut my head open. His tail unexpectedly swayed slowly over to lift up my head. His gaze gathered on my face, and he narrowed his eyes as though trying his hardest to identify and remember who on earth I was.

This was one of the many times I had brushed past Death, instead this time, the Grim Reaper was Agares. He could’ve killed me, but he didn’t. Then did that mean that even in this state of alienation, he still had part of his willpower intact? Perhaps, I could possibly strengthen this willpower and have it fight against the dark matters possessing his body.

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

This thought prompted me to lift my hand to touch his tail cautiously, like a person attempting to touch a blazing flame, and my hand went trailing upon the fine, yet hard, bony structure of his scales, making his tail tremble slightly. He lifted his tail up from the water and rested it on my chest, his eyelids blinked once, and those two pairs of lifeless eyes seemed to become alive again.

“Efaegc ab sbeg ereji rfio, Cujgfr! Tbe vbc’a gfjiis kjca ab tega wf gluta?”

Pc jc lcrajca, j uilwwfg bo tbqf gbrf lc ws mtfra jcv P fjufgis mjiifv bea ktlif ujatfglcu tlr ajli lcab ws fwygjmf. Lbkfnfg, ja atlr wbwfca, la kjr ilxf tf tjv ubaafc fifmagbmeafv jcv revvfcis klatvgfk tlr olrtajli rtjgqis. Ktfc atf yijmx afcajmifr yfcfjat atf kjafg mjwf ja wf lc bcf ub, mblilcu alutais jii jgbecv ws tjcvr jcv offa, iloalcu wf ogbw atf kjafg, jcv yglculcu wf yfobgf tlr ybvs ja bcmf.

I could see a noticeable, large bulge in the enclosed scale membranes and then a group of strangely formed large sexual organs I have seen before bursted outside his body. They were twitching threateningly, with the tip of every single one of them exuding out black ‘yoila’, impatiently trying to get between my legs. It was obvious that the dark matter inside Agares was prompting him to implant a contaminated seed within my body.