🥀Chapter Twenty Two🥀

Mordechai Lenetti

I woke up with her on my chest. I told her multiple times, we do not cuddle. I untangle her body from mine before getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed. I ran a hand through my hair before glancing over my shoulder at her naked figure. She was a beauty but that's all. Nothing extravagant about her strikes my interest and that's why we were only bed partners.

I had to meet with Mr. Denver O'Mard today to discuss plans for our future business. We decided to construct a new company together and then equalize the profit. My dad and him were close and he was the one who persuaded me to get a deal with him.

That was easy ; too bad my dad didn't want just that.

He wants me to get married. I hated when he and mom would bring that topic up because there was no way out of it and I had to sit and listen to them lecture me on the importance of it. I was only twenty - five and I had a whole life ahead of me. I wasn't ready to settle down and more so I haven't the found the one. If there is.

I glanced at her as she threw the sheet off her body and looked up at me. I watched as she stood up and walked to the bathroom. I took a towel from my drawer before leaving the room to take a shower down the hall. We never shower together ; and that's the way it should be.

Tiffany started working for me three years ago but we didn't start sleeping together instantly. No, it was a year later when we decided to be bed partners. It was just the sex and release we both wanted and we both had high standards. My dad knows am sleeping with her and he's not very happy about that. He wants me to find a decent woman to marry so I can settle down and continue the Lenetti legacy.

My mom on the other hand doesn't know about us and claims that I'm waiting for the perfect one because she hasn't seen me with a woman in a long time. Running the company and expanding it is the most important thing right now and having a wife and kids that you'll have to spend time with, will just get in the way. I rather not get married at all.

After spending about ten minutes in the shower I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I went back to my room to see Tif already dressed and was fixing her jacket in the mirror.

"My dad will be visiting next week and he wants to have a few words with you", she said as I stopped looking through my closet and glanced her way.

"What do you mean? Did you tell your dad about me?", I asked confusingly whilst feeling some anger. What game is she playing at?

"I just told him you're a close friend of mine and he wants to speak with you. I don't see a crime in that", she replied before taking up her bag.

"That was not the agreement Tif and you know it. No one should know about us not even your father. And we're not close friends ; we are sex partners and that's it. You can let yourself out and I'm not looking forward to meeting your father".

I continued looking through my closet as she walked out. Whatever her mind was thinking she needs to erase it or else I may have to act out on her. I picked out a black suit and a grey striped tie before getting dressed. I looked in the mirror at my attire as I fixed my tie.

After I've finished I got my hair all set before leaving the room. I didn't need to have breakfast ; all I needed was my coffee. I checked my watched to see what it was a few minutes past eight. Denver and I had made the deal already but he wanted a tour of both my manufacturing and paperwork company.

I went to my garage and decided to take my Silver Sedan which is one of the most expensive cars I owned. The traffic wasn't too heavy so I drove faster as I turned on the radio. I didn't fancy loud music except it's at a party so I turned the volume down very low.