Three

I've settled at moms house for a month now. Tomorrow is my first day of school. I don't think I'm ready. I haven't been in a real school in a long time, this will actually be my first year in a high school even though I'm going to be a sophomore.

I decided to go for a walk to think. I haven't spoken to my dad since I left and I've felt more free than ever.

I walked and walked. I found myself by a store and decided to walk inside. When I walked inside there were so many clothes and shoes I started walking in each aisle.

I picked up some things as I looked in front of me I saw the sexiest guy I've ever seen. He's wearing a white button up shirt with three unbuttoned, and some formal black pants. Why did he looks so nice?!

I walked in line to check out and he stood behind me. "Hi, I'm Alex." He said. I turned around to see him staring at me.

"I'm sorry are you talking to me?" I was confused because no one ever talks to me. Especially guys.

He chuckles and runs his hands through his gorgeous dark brown hair. "Yes I am. I noticed you while you were looking in the aisles. I wanted to take you out if you don't mind."

It was my turn to go up and check, "excuse me for a second" I walk up to the cashier and pay for my stuff.
When I finish I stand by the door and wait for him.

He walks up to me and I feel my face getting hot. "I uh I'm Natalie but uh you can call me Nat." I hold out my hands and he shakes it. "I see I make you nervous Nat"

How did he know?! I looked down and realized my hands were sweaty. "I'm- I would love to hang out whenever you're free Alex" for some reason I couldn't find my words.

"Actually," he chuckles again. This time it looked like he was nervous. "I'm free right now if you are"

I looked down at my phone. I still had time. My mom doesn't really give me a curfew like my dad did. My mom actually trusts me.

"Okay" I walk out with him to his car and he opens the door for me. "You can put your bags in the back if you want"

"Oh okay" I lean back and throw them on the floor. We back out the parking lot and he takes me to what I'm guessing is his house.

He pulls up in the garage and helps me out. We walk into the kitchen and he grabs some beers. I take one and start drinking. I wasn't gonna tell him it was my first time drinking so I just acted like my dad does.

We get to talking and we laugh a lot. I really enjoy my time with him. After 3 or 4 bottles I started felling weird. After every bottle we sat closer and closer to each other.

There was a moment of silence between us. I couldn't remember what made us stop talking but we were just staring into each others eyes. Before we knew it our lips crashed into each other.

My hand wrapped around his neck while the other one entangled in his hair. He wrapped one hand around my waist pulling me closer to him, and the other behind my head.

He lays me down and I wrap my legs around his waist. Our bodies move in sync. I unbutton his shirt as his hands go towards the bottom of my shirt.

Both of us are shirtless and I'm loving what's happening. All the excitement. All the lust. It's all amazing until someone's phone is ringing. We both stop and Alex checks his phone.

"It's not me" I look at my phone. Who could be calling me? I answer the call. "Hello?"

"Sweetheart! I've missed you so much!"

Shit. It's my dad.

————-

Hey guys. How are you liking it? Is it too long? I'm starting to feel a little insecure about it. Idk maybe you guys are just reading it to help me out.

Im sorry don't listen to me. Pls tell me if you think it's too long.

Thx!
Love,
Nichole