chapter 10- make up and break up

Hi guys!
I dont understand why are you not reading my story.
Are you still mad at me or is it the chapters are short?
Please comment your answers!
Sorry if it makes you hurt.
Enjoy!

Alyssa's POV

I got home at 7:00 in the morning.

Where I saw mom holding the letter I gave. Mom and my sister Mona is crying.

Mona patted my back and invited me to sit down.

Mom asked me.

"Is it true?". My eyes are tearing again when I said "mom, please do not welcome Flora here again".

"Why?". "She stole Chris from m...".

I stopped my sentence since I coughed so I went straight to the kitchen sink.

Mom was shocked and told me "sweetie.... Your ...your... Fragnant!".

I don't know what the heck is mom saying.

My head suddenly ached.

"Mom its nothing. Its just stress that came from..." I stopped my sentence since mom said "no no no. We have to bring you to the hospital".

Mom went outside while Mona is helping me walk eventhough I can.

When we got to got to the hospital line, I saw Flora!

What in the world is that girl doing here?!

We didn't mind each other.

The doctor called Flora first.

She went in. After fifteen minutes, I saw her holding a piece of paper that has a black- shape baby and a manual of baby's and things like that.

"Your Fragnant too?!" Flora looked at me when I said those words.

"Excuse me?" She asked and I said "I'm fragnant too you know?".

The doctor called me. and I saw Flora in the window and looked shock on what she saw.

I also went out and I really want to punch her face.

"Who's the father?"

I was shocked when we both say it.

We didn't look at each other and just passed.

When I was about to get in the car, a familiar voice called me "Alyssa".

I looked back and saw the owner of the voice.

It was freakin stupid idiot Chris!

"What are you doing here?" I said irritating.

"I want to know our child".

I was shocked when I heard the word 'our'.

"Its not our child Chris. And you will never hurt it. Its only mine". I said with confidence.

"But..."." You just go to Flora Chris. Me and Flora are over. We are also over. I can take care of the child myself. Please..."

I interrupted Chris with the word but.

I left quick and locked the car door. I was crying again. Not only for Chris but with my one and only best friend Flora.

What was I thinking? Were over. OVER.

My sister must've read my mind cause she gave me a piece of paper and a pen and told me to write a letter for Flora before we break up

I didn't stop myself.

Dear Flora,

Its your best friend speaking.
I hate you. I hate the way you treat me. You get Chris from me without any sign. I hate you not inviting me to your party. But you don't know how much I love you before we had the fight last night. But I'm sorry for saying that we must break up. I shouldn't forgive you for the heartache. Now I have to quick finish school since now I'm going to be a mother. Good luck for you. Good luck for graduating. But we really must stop our relationship cause maybe our children might do the same between us. I'm so sorry Flora Heins. I hate you so damn much.

                                                       Sincerely
                                                          Your best friend
                                                          Alyssa Clarson

I was teary eyed while I was writing the letter.
I saw Flora going to pass my car so this is my chance.

I throwed the letter to her and she opened it when she got to her car. She cried so hard.

Goodbye Flora Heins.

END CHAPTER 10

Yey guys another new chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it.;)