Chapter 1: In three days

I woke up before my alarm clock went off. In five minutes my clock will produce annoying sounds and I'm not going to let that happen, it will only ruin my day. So before the alarm of my clock rings, I already shut it down. Now, you probably think that my alarm clock is useless because I can wake up without it. No! My alarm clock is my inspiration for getting up early, it's like a competition, and I don't like losing.

As usual, I make my bed before I do anything else. I love my bed so much and I can not be able to continue my day without arranging it. I went to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. I love to drink black coffee without sugar. With my coffee, I went out to the balcony to breathe fresh air.

I let out a deep breath.

Today is a beautiful day just like me.

I took a sip with my coffee then I thought I noticed someone was watching me.

Gosh, I'm just overreacting.

After I finished my coffee, I went to my walk-in closet to prepare my outfit for today.

My phone rings and it was my dad calling.

I sighed

"Good Morning dad," I answered the phone in a deadpan tone

"Good morning my love, mommy, and daddy will pick you up today, be ready in thirty minutes, I love you, sweety," said dad in the other line, and the call ended.

Thirty minutes? He is expecting me to be ready in thirty minutes? Does my dad know that his daughter is not the Flash?

I take a shower before I start a fake conversation in my head, I do that whenever there is something I don't feel happy about.

I separated from my parents when I turned twenty-six years old, it's not because my parents banished me, I'm the only child and they loved me so much that they will do or give me everything that I want and I need in life, and I just like the feeling of being alone, I have my own business that means I have my own money so practically I can provide for myself.

I am in the shower and washing my hair is the first thing that I do, my shampoo smells like candy, then after shampoo, I apply conditioner. This is the thing that I do with my hair every day that is why it is very smooth, shiny and it smells so good.

After a good shower, I sat down at my makeup table. My face is flawless but I love putting makeup on. I have fair white skin. One thing that I love the most in my face is my eyes. I have golden-brown eyes and I could stare at them all day in the mirror.

I will only apply light makeup today so I won't-

*tok tok tok*

My goodness, someone just loudly knocks on my door, that startles the crap out of me, gosh, just knock gently.

Hold on let me put my mascara on-

"Roya Ashling, what's taking you so long! We've been waiting for ages," my mom suddenly entered my room and I felt like my soul just left my body for a second.

"Mom, could you knock or enter someone's room gently? I was putting on my mascara and now it's all over my eyes," I retorted

"It's not my fault that you are jumpy, it's because you always drink coffee, that is why," mom said, great, very very great

I just stared at my reflection in the mirror and I looked like... a panda, a half panda...no... it was like someone just punched me and gave me a black eye. Crap

"Mom, can you please wait for me downstairs and let me fix my face," I said, I took a wet wipe and cleared up the messy mascara in my eye.

"Fine, just hurry it up," mom murmured as she went out of my room.