17

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Samantha Pov:

Yehey this is the day I will see my mommy I'm really worried about mommy he said yesterday that he's in the hospital I knew it that he's in the hospital dad did not say that to me because he don't want me to worried about mommy.

"Samantha" that's my lola calling me.

"I'll be there lola wait po" I said and go to my lola who's waiting in the car.

"Okay, are you ready to see your mommy?" Lolo ask me.

"Yes lolo, I really want to see mom" I answer.

"Okay we're going to your mom I think your dad is in the hospital too" Lola's said.

"Yeah, dad is in the hospital because he work there" I said and they laugh. Btw the car is already moving and we're close to the hospital.

"Okay samantha we're here, behave ka ha" My lolo said and I nod.

"Where's mommy's room?" I ask them.

"We're going there don't worry" lolo said.

We're walking to go to mommy's room, when I saw mommy's room, I ran there and open the door and I see daddy and mommy cuddling they're so cute.

"Lolo, lola daddy and mommy are cuddling" I shout and then lolo and lola shock.

"Where?" My lola ask then I pointed mommy's bed.

"They're so cute" Lola's said.

"They're look like us when we we're young" lolo said. I took a picture of mom and dad before they wake up.

"Mommy" I said.

"Hmm?" he ask but his eyes are still close.

"Mommy wake up" I said then he open his eyes and then when he saw me he hug me.

"I miss you baby girl" he said.

"I miss you too mommy" I said and kiss his cheeks.

"Mom and dad what are you doing here?" Dad asked lolo and lola he just woke up too.

"Sinamahan lang namin si samantha and we don't know na mag asawa na pala talaga kayo" Lola's said then lolo laugh I laugh too and mom hide his face.

"Mom I still want to sleep panggulo kayo" dad said and then he hug mom.

"You two look like us when we're young" lolo said.

"You two look good for each other" lola said.

"I agree with lolo and lola" I said then we laugh.

"Did you eat na ba baby girl?" Mom's ask.

"Yes mom, I already ate" I said.

"Ok good" he said.

"We'll go now iwan na namin si samantha sainyo pamilya naman na kayo eh ask us if ready na kayo ikasal" lolo said and I laugh and lola too.

"Bye mom and dad be safe" dad said.

"Bye po" mom said.

"I want to sleep more please" dad said and he still hugging mom.

"Give me my mom" I said.

"No, he's mine" dad said.

"I was first, first come first serve" I said.

"he's my husband" dad said.

"he's my mom" I said.

"Hep hep wag na kayo mag away dumito na kayong dalawa" Mom said and hug us.

"I love you both" I said.

"We love you too" dad said and kiss me and mom too.

(~ ̄³ ̄)~