four

i wanna tell the world that you're mine girl

dear anshika, 

dear anshika, 

i am currently sat in this park which was kinda dead since past few weeks. probably because of the war. everyone was terrified ; they didn't want to happily see their children off for the park and have their dead bodies in return. it's scary isn't it? 

anyway, the park feels alive once again though. the greenery beautifully adorns the whole park, covering it up in its arms. the sun is high up in the sky and with all its might, trying to burn the whole earth up. can't blame him though, it's may, it's supposed to be hot. 

don't worry, i'm sitting under a tree and it's cool here.

 a kid just fell down by accidentally stepping on his shoelaces but his friends helped him up so that's a good thing. the breeze somehow reminds me of you, it's caressing my hair. just like you used to love, caressing my brown locks. 

every single thing reminds me of you though. i'm not trying to flirt i swear. okay don't go off on me. 

it's just that i miss you and i wish you were here. with me. back to the park, it got a whole new life to renew itself on its own. everyone looks as if they have came over their fears and decided to live a carefree life. 

will the two of us ever get the chance to begin again one day? i would wait an eternity for that just one day.

yours, 

theodore.