𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗘𝗙 & 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗛𝗘𝗠

October 31st, Halloween at Yokohama

A loud, upbeat, and sensual music was heard all over the Tenjiku hideout. The party was wild and thrilling. Nami, being a social butterfly, dances sexily with her boyfriend, Shion. She was grinding her ass all over his crotch.

Shion grabbed his girlfriend's ass and spanked her, prompting her to yelp and create the lewd expression she could muster. He spun his girlfriend around, raising one of her hands as they danced to the song 'Hell Shell.'

Nami closed her eyes, feeling the music arouse her, the smell of smoke and alcohol swirling in her nostrils.

Shion pulled Nami into his embrace, back hugging her. He places his chin on her shoulder as he stares at other people in apathy. "Wanna fuck?" he invited out of the blue.

Nami chuckled. "I see, straightforward as ever," she said. Shion's impulsive and straightforward personality doesn't startle her anymore. She's used to it.

"Come on, babe," he prodded.

"Shi, I'm still having fun. Let's dance!"

Shion rolled his eyes in dissent. "Shi, no, you have fangs," Nami murmured, feeling his plastic canines across her neck.

"I'm a vampire, babe. I'm supposed to bite you and suck your blood." Shion reasoned, pulling Nami out of the dance floor as they made their way onto the couch.

"How about I suck you instead, hmm?" Nami suggested, wearing her sly grin as she gazed at her horny boyfriend.

"Sounds nice. Suck me in front of everyone, will you? Show them how good you are." He encourages her by sticking his tongue out, giving her an urge to kiss him.

Nami looked at Shion with sultry eyes, giving him a slow and sexy smile before pushing him onto. There were still many people hanging around in the dark corners of the room.

But Nami was shameless. She slowly undid Shion's belt and unzipped his pants, tugging the waistband of his slacks and briefs; his 9 inches cock sprang out from the confines of his brief.

Nami grabs hold of Shion's cock, squeezing it before dropping a string of spit to the angry cockhead and spreading it.

"Go on, my little bloodsucker, suck daddy." Shion coos, watching his girlfriend slowly pump and lick the tip of his cock with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Woah, Shion and Nami are putting on a show!" The couple heard Rindou shout, calling the others to see Nami give her beloved boyfriend and heads up. Nami languidly stroked his cock, her tongue playing with his split and teasing the hell out of him.

Having enough of Nami's teasing, Shion switched their position, pushing Nami into the couch and letting her sit. "Fuck, stop teasing, on your knees!" He demanded.

Nami did as she's told, getting her knees on the floor as Shion tapped the tip of his cock against her lips, smearing her saliva with the mix of his precum on them.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗘𝗙 & 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗛𝗘𝗠, 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖬𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖾 🎉