💔Anubhav's entry & Ks heartbreak💔

It has been three months... Kareena's friendships become more stronger. They started loving to spend time with eachother , they care for eachother , respect eachother and can do anything for eachother. Rajvir has also proposed barbie with the help of ks on her birthday and she accepted it. Ammi had also got to know about ks feelings and now ammi and mpt members along with billu were trying hard to realize hm meanwhile no one except rm and sm knows about anuseena relationship and ammi thought that they know about it because mpt members are like family for hm and she tells everything to them so she also didn't talk about anubhav with them. Rm didn't know that ks loves hm...
(Ab ap logo ko hi As ko jaldi bula kar jaldi bhagana tha isliye sab kuch itna jaldi jaldi krna para wrna ma tu buhut sare kareena scenes laane wali thi pr koi nhi shaadi ka baad sare scenes dikhaee ga with some tarka of romance😉)

At mpt:-

Ss: kya kdi...ap kab propose karegi ms ko..mana socha tha ka ap dono ki shaadi ma apna fav wala lehenga pehnu gi pr ap na tu abhi tak on sa kuch bola hi nhi

Ks: itna asaan nhi huta ha santu..ab mujhe pta chala ka raj na kyu itna time liya tha barbie ko propose krna k liye...jab bhi ma haseena ka samna jaati hu na osa apna dil ki baat bolna ka liye tu aisa lagta ha k sare words kahi gayab hu gaee hu or zaban ko kisi na zor sa kheech liya hu .. mu sa ek shabd nhi nikal pata😓

Rt: par karu..ab tujhe aur der nhi krni chaiye..meri maan tu aj hi ms ko propose kr de..

Meanwhile hm enters

All(except ks): Jai-hind ms

Hm: Jai-hind ... acha hoa ka kashi ap bhi yehi hai .. hama ap sab ko kisi sa milwana tha (samjhdaro ko ishaara kafi ha😁)

Ps: kis sa milwana ha ms..

Hm: aaiye...

A young , tall and handsome man in police uniform enters

Cc: ye kon ha?

Man: ham ha is sheher ka new dsp Anubhav Singh

Everyone: Jai-hind sir

As: jai-hind

Hm: wese ye dsp huna ka sath sath hamara kuch aur bhi lagte hai..Kashi ham na ap ko ek baar hamara kisi "someone special" ka bara ma bataya tha na..Ye wehi hai...Anu..Hamara someone special aur huna wali pati..Ham dono ek dosra sa buhut pyaar krte hai

KS HEART BROKE INTO ZILLION OF PIECES. SHE FEELS LIKE THE SKY FALL ON HER AND THE GROUND SLIPS BELOW HER FEET. SHE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN HER EARS. HER EYES BECOMES RED AND TEARS WERE ABOUT TO FALL BUT SHE DIDN'T LET THEM COME OUT. IN-SHORT , SHE WAS TOTALLY , TOTALLY BROKEN...MEANWHILE ALL THE MPT MEMBERS ARE ALSO SHOCKED AND THEY CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND WHAT KS WAS FEELING NOW..HM & AS WERE CONFUSED THAT WHY DIDN'T ANYONE GIVING ANY TYPE OF RESPONSE...THERE WAS AN AWKWARD SILENCE FOR A WHILE. FINALLY, HM BROKE THE ICE...

Hm: kya hoa ap log khush nhi lag rha..

Everyone was still in shock..Ks somehow managed to comeback in her senses and goes near Hm and hold her hand...

Ks: tum khush hu na(hm nodded) tu ham bhi buhut khush hai(with a smile)

HM ALSO SMILED AND HUGGED HER TIGHTLY..KS WAS GETTING WEAKER BY HER SUDDEN ACTION BUT SHE CAN'T BROKE IN FRONT OF HM SO SHE WAS TRYING HER BEST TO STAY STRONG...

Ks: acha abhi ham chalte hai..Hama thora kaam ha..Ham tumsa baad ma mila ga..

Hm: kashi..Ap theek hai na😕

Ks: hh...Han...Ham theek ha bilkul.. Hama kya huga🙂(fake smile)

Hm: nhi kuch nhi bas aisa hi..

Ks: theek ha tu ham chalte hai...Bye

Hm: bye...(kisses on her cheeks on which ks didn't react)

KS LEAVES AND WHILE LEAVING TEARS WERE CONTINOUSLY FLOWING FROM HER EYES..

BGM👆👆
(Listen and feel it🥰)

Tears weren't stopping from her eyes during the whole journey..The flashback of their spending time together were roaming in front of her eyes. She can't bear it anymore. She reached at the seaside and sits on her knees on the sand and scream at the top of her lungs.

Ks: HASSSEEEENAAAAAA!!!

There was no-one except her and her screams of cry. She wouldn't be able to control herself , her emotions were letting out in the form of tears.

It was the night time but ks still hadn't reached home nor she had talked to anyone. Rt and ds were extremely worried for ks. They were trying her no. but it was switched off. Later at night , around 1 or 2 am ks reached home...Her red-swolen eyes were clearly telling that she had cried alot.

Ds: Karishma..kha thi tum..

Rt: aur tera phone kyu off jaa rha tha..aisa koi krta ha kya. Tujhe pata h kitna pareshaan hu gaee the ham sab..

Ks: tu sahi tha raj..mana sach ma buhut der kr di (these were the only words she can said and goes in her room)

THE WHOLE NIGHT SHE WAS SITTING EXPRESSIONLESS WITH THE FRESH LAYERS OF TEARS IN HER EYES...

__________________________________

AB MARNA MAT MUJHE IS PART KA BAAD KYU KA MANA TU PEHLE HI KHA THA KA YE PART THORA HEARTBREAKING HUGA..