PART 7

Livia was proud of herself that she took a step forward and accepted Jesse's offer. A few months ago she would have said no, but now she had a feeling she really needed to move on from what happened in the past. Jack had hurt her, something she never expected from him. They were together for 3 years, when Jack went on vacation with friends where he met someone new and dumped Livia. And today was the first day she would go out with someone and enjoying it!

Livia was walking nervously around in the house. She looked at the clock, and saw that it was already 6 pm. Time to text Rose and Amelie for some help.

——————————-
Rose & Amelie

Liviii
Guys , I need your help

Roseee 🌹
What happened?
You are kidnapped?
You are hungry and need food?
Uh..
Idk what else lol

Amelie 🙄
What can we do for you, my friend?

Liviii
Be here in 5 min please
Thanks
Love you guys

Amelie 🙄
On our way!

——————————-

And guess what? 9 min laters Rose and Amelie arrived. They stormed inside my apartment. They both have a key for emergencies or if they want to visit me.

"WE ARE HERE!" shouted Rose trough the house.
I was surprised they were already here, normally it takes ages and most of the time they are late. I was just done with my shower. "I'm coming, you guys can already sit down on the couch." I said.
I took a sweater and ran down stairs.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming! So the reason why I asked you to come to my house is because..."

"You want to party?" interrupted Amelie. "Well me too, you know I'm always in the mood for a party!".

"No." I said while rolling with my eyes. "I have a date tonight! I'm so excited!!"

"Wait a damn minute?! What did we missed?" said Amelie surprised. "We haven't seen you in like two days maybe, and in that time you have found a boy and fixed a date? What a wonder woman are you!"

"I know, I know" I said proud.

"OMG, finally! But you forgot to tell us who the lucky one is!" said Rose.
"Yeah me and Rose really want to know that, that's the most important part of this!" "We need to know if you are gonna be safe with him!".

"Jesse" and I couldn't hide my smile. What is this guy doing to me? I don't even know him yet.. or am I just happy that I'm going out again.

"Jesse lingard?!" said Rose and Amelie in sync.

"Yes and you guys need to help me find an outfit. And if we are done I will explain the rest! So no time to waist!".

Both smiled at me, "Let's go then!".

After 45 mins I finally found something to wear and did my makeup and hair. That's quicker than normal.

Your outfit