Chapter-2

(AUTHOR: whenever there is {...} this, it means there is a pause in the conversation.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week...Y/n was in her house with her two male friends Jimin and Taehyung who were packing up their stuff along with her for the trip to Seoul.

Taehyung "All done?" as the other two nodded in sync "Come on! Y/n make some coffee for us, it's been a long since I drank one made by you." Jimin said pouting cutely making her smiled at his cuteness "Sure Jiminie~ umm Tae what do you want since you hate coffee." "Anything except coffee." He replied not being in the conversation which she found weird of him but shrugged it off. After a few minutes' Y/n came out of the kitchen with three mugs and few snacks "Jimin your coffee and Tae your hot chocolate" as she sat on the single sofa beside her friends.

Jimin spoke up after taking a sip from his mug "Have you told Jisso about our arrival? Like it's been a few days since we (Tae and Jimin) facetime her." Y/n shook her head "Anni! I want to surprise her just like she did on my birthday... Hehe!" she giggled. "Y/n..." Taehyung called all of a sudden with a slightly serious tone and she hummed looking up at him noticing his sudden change of behavior. And he continued "Did you talked to Jungkook?"

Before he could say something further, she interrupted him "No! I-I mean

Before he could say something further, she interrupted him "No! I-I mean... No, I didn't after that day you k-know." Jimin slapped his lover's arm gently "Yah! Why are you making her feel uneasy? Don't talk about Jungkook you babo." Tae scratched the back of his neck feeling guilty for upsetting his friend when Y/n finally spoke after a small period of silence "Why Tae? Why did you ask? Like you never really cared about me talking to Jungkook and especially when you know what exactly happened a week ago." He let out a deep sigh and spoke "Anni it's... nothing just asking." "Do you think I'll take that answer Tae? I know you and there is something wrong, I can tell by your reaction...now tell me what are you hiding from us?" She said because whether it's Jimin, Tae, or Jisso, she knows them inside out and today Tae was a bit different and she knew it wasn't in a positive way.

"Y/n umm... I-" he was hesitant so Jimin pulled him into a hug "Come on love tell us what's wrong? Did that bastard say something to you again about visiting psychiatrist I swear I'll kill-" and Taehyung cut him off by breaking the hug "No~ he didn't taunt me especially after Y/n asked him not to but..." Taehyung was consulting a psychiatrist once a week because of what he faced in his past life, his parents abandoned him after knowing that he was gay, they said they are embarrassed by him being gay. And he got to know about it when he felt a sudden attraction towards Jimin in college and after his parents abending him, he started living with Jimin and there when he met Y/n, Jisso, and Jungkook who were school friends of Jimin. Jungkook kind of didn't like Tae because according to him Taehyung took away his best friend Jimin and he also didn't like the fact of him visiting a psychiatrist because he thinks that only mentally unstable people visit psychiatrists.