About the Authors

In order of appearance

Elizabeth Dunk

Elizabeth Dunk is the contemporary and erotica writing alias of Nicole Murphy. She likes sassy, sexy heroines who challenge and enthral the men they meet. Elizabeth is the author of Release—four erotic novellas about four sexy spirits who are determined the women they meet and save have a fantastic time in the process!

Juanita Kees

Juanita graduated from the Australian College QED, Bondi with a diploma in Proofreading, Editing and Publishing, and achieved her dream of becoming a published author in 2012 with the release of her debut romantic suspense, Fly Away Peta. Under the Hood followed in 2013 as one of the first releases from Harlequin's digital pioneer, Escape Publishing. She escapes the real world to write stories starring spirited heroines who give the hero a run for his money before giving in.

 Sandra Antonelli

Sandra writes quirky romance novels for grown-ups & smart arses, which, despite the grown-up bit, means she has a juvenile sense of humour and a penchant for wisecracks. She was raised in Europe, the USA, and Australia. She is skilled at folding fitted sheets, excels at Trivial Pursuit, and adores peanut butter, coffee, and rat terriers.

 Jane O’Reilly

Jane O’Reilly started writing as an antidote to kids’ TV. Her first novel was set in her old school and involved a ghost and lots of death. It’s unpublished, which is probably for the best. Then she discovered contemporary romance, and that, as they say, was that. Find her at www.janeoreilly.com and on Twitter as @janeoreilly.

Nicole Flockton

Nicole Flockton writes sexy contemporary romances, seducing you one kiss at a time as you turn the pages. She enjoys taking two characters and creating unique situations for them.

Apart from writing, Nicole is busy looking after her very own hero—her wonderfully supportive husband—and two fabulous kids. She also enjoys watching sports and, of course, reading.

Cate Ellink

Cate Ellink writes erotic adventures like The Virginity Mission, Secret Confessions: Sydney Housewives—Lana, and Deep Diving. She lives near the beach in NSW, Australia. You can find out more at: www.cateellink.com.

Ros Baxter

Ros writes fresh, funny, genre-busting fiction. She digs feisty heroines, good friends, quirky families, heroes to make you sigh and tingle, and a dash of fantasy from time to time.

Ros lives in Brisbane, Australia, with her husband Blair, four small but very opinionated children, a neurotic dog and nine billion germs.

You can email Ros at rosbaxterink@gmail.com or find her at www.facebook.com/RosBaxterInk, on twitter @RosBaxter, or www.rosbaxterink.com.

Jenny Schwartz

Jenny Schwartz is an Australian contemporary romance author with a degree in Sociology and History—people-watching and digging into the past. Fortunately her curiosity about everything hasn’t killed her yet!

Ainslie Paton

Ainslie Paton is a corporate storyteller working in marketing, public relations and advertising.

She's written about everything from the African refugee crisis and Toxic Shock Syndrome, to high-speed data networks and hamburgers, but writing contemporary romance is much more fun.

She also writes darker, crazier contemporaries as AA Paton.  For a walk on the wilder side see www.TheBlissKing.com.

Ainslie lives in Sydney, Australia, not far from the beach, blogs at: www.ainsliepaton.com.au and tweets from @AinsliePaton.

Jennie Jones

Jennie Jones writes contemporary stories with romance and humour at heart.

 Lee Christine

 Lee Christine is an Australian author who writes fast-paced, gritty, urban romantic suspense novels. Her first book, In Safe Hands, was a multi-award winning novel as an unpublished manuscript, including First Place in the Silicon Valley Gotcha Contest, First Place in the Smoky Mountains Laurie Award and First Place in the East Texas Southern Heat. In 2012, In Safe Hands was chosen as a launch title for Escape Publishing. Lee loves family, travelling to new places, good food and wine. She also loves music with a passion and plays the alto saxophone.

 Lily Malone

Lily Malone would have been a painter, except her son put a golf club through her canvas. So she wrote His Brand Of Beautiful instead. Since then she’s written Fairway To Heaven, and the latest, So Far Into You, for Escape Publishing. You can visit Lily at www.lilymalone.wordpress.com.

Rhian Cahill

Rhian Cahill is the alter ego of a stay-at-home mother of four. With motherly duties rapidly dwindling, Rhian is able to make use of the fertile imagination that kept her sane during those years of slavery. Years living overseas and visiting tropical climates have helped inspire some steamy stories. Multi-published in erotic romance, Rhian, with the help of Mr. Muse, spends her days and nights writing.

When not glued to the keyboard you’ll find her, book in hand, avoiding any and all housework as much as possible.

Amy Andrews

Multi-award winning, USA Today bestselling author Amy Andrews is an Aussie who has written fifty romances from novellas to category to single-title in both the traditional and digital markets for a variety of publishers. Her first love is steamy contemporary romance that makes her readers tingle, laugh and sigh. She loves good books, fab food, great wine and frequent travel—preferably all four together.

You can like her on Facebook, follow her on twitter @AmyAndrewsbooks and sign up to her newsletter for all her latest releases.