Chapter 12

"Mere hisse ki saari barqatain
aur saari nematein uske hisse mein daal de,
Ai khuda mujhe aur kuch na de,
Bas usey mere hisse mein daal de, Aameen"

(Put all the prosperity and all the blessings of my share in his (her) share,
Oh God don't give me anything else just put him (her) in my share.
Amen.)

Happy reading :)

***************************

PAST

(It was the time between 8 years)

"Hey, waheguru! Have mercy. Pardon for the mistakes. Bless my Mom, dad, Kabir veer (brother), Sourabh. Bless them with all the happiness and they may rise to heights in their life but keep them attached to their roots. Give them graces to forgive, strength to overcome all the difficulties they face. Sourabh wherever you are be safe and sound. Be a successful man and make your family proud..."

Tanu prayed after Kirtan sohla (Sikh prayer before sleep) before going to sleep. She prays daily. Why I am feeling like Something bad is going to happen? I have gut feeling. She again prayed.

On the other hand, it was evening in London. Sourabh was seen leaving his office. He was on his favourite bike today. On his way back home, he stopped at a Gurudwara. There he prayed for his loved ones, for their happiness, success and safety.

"Hope my Tanu is doing well. Bless her with all the happiness and may she reaches on heights in her life"

It was his daily routine. Once a day he visits Gurudwara or Temple. Sometimes distance from family, from loved ones makes one religious or more religious person. From there he left to his home on his bike.

Back in India, it was midnight. Night sky was covered with black clouds. Cold winds were blowing in high frequency. The thunderstorm was about to come outside but a storm was already blowing inside her. She was feeling restless, unable to sleep.

There, He was going straight on the road. Just then a truck came in front of him.

.
.
.
SCREEEEECHHHHH!!!
.
.
.
CRASHHHHHHH!!!
.
.
.

His bike's front part was under truck's one wheel. And him... Another wheel was...

Lub
.
Dub
.
Lub
.
Dub
.
Lub
.
Dub
.

He was lying partially conscious near another wheel of the truck. As he was wearing helmet, it was touching the truck's wheel. If the truck moved slightly, his head would be under it. He was safe because of the helmet. In a matter of few minutes, Police and the ambulance arrived. They pulled him out of the truck.

His bike was badly damaged. He has suffered some minor injuries. He was physically fine but mentally, he was in shock. His friends made him fine. He showed that he was fine but deep down, he was in shock for few days. He was missing his family a lot. But he could not express because he is a man!

After his speedy recovery, he visited Gurudwara. There he kept paath for thanking God for protecting him. He did langar seva too.

"Kaake (child), you have his hand on your head. Someone's blessings are with you that's why you have survived such a dangerous accident. God bless you", Gurudwara's paathi said and blessed him. Sourabh smiled and nodded.

When you pray wholeheartedly for someone, your prayer is accepted. Somehow the prayer is fulfilled. Believe me...

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N

Hello, my lovely readers. How have you been doing?

So, how's the chapter? It was the shortest one till now. Don't worry, I will make up with it in next chapter *smiles*