2

🦇

The week flew by and it's now Saturday. That means tonight is Namjoon's Halloween party.

I am currently at Maisie's place where we are both finishing up getting ready for the night. We helped each other with our hair and spent sometime applying makeup, ensuring that we look amazing for the party.

Her roommate, Irene, is out for the night, so I go in her room to get dressed while Maisie changes in her own room.

After I put on my sailor dress, secure the matching sailor hat on my head, and slip on white thigh high stockings and red heels, I stare at myself in the body-length mirror in Irene's room. I check my front and turn around to check my backside just to inspect that everything is on right. As I look at myself, I am satisfied.

I actually feel really fucking sexy and confident in this costume.

(A/N: Reference photo of Y/N's sailor costume)
*****

I walk out of the room and knock on Maisie's door.

"Are you all dressed?" I asked her from outside of her bedroom, loud enough for her to hear me.

"YES! Come in!" Maisie yells gleefully.

I open the door and walk in. Maisie is dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. And, damn, she looks stunning!

(A/N: Reference photo of Maisie's Dorothy costume)*****

*****

"Girl, all the guys at the party are going to want to take you home at the end of the night!" I say as I smirk at her.

"Me?! Look at you! Damn, girl! You'll have all the men drooling over you!" She speaks while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"There better be some fine-looking men there tonight or else you'll regret dragging me to this party, Maisie!" I joke with her.