You try to commit suicide - Taylor Caniff

Hey guys it's Ebony writing :D Sorry if this is really triggering :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were in your bedroom sitting on your bed crying from all the hate you were getting because you were dating Taylor Caniff. The more you read through the mentions the harder you cried. You read through a couple more and decided it was time to give it all up, you ran to your bathroom locking the door so no one could get to you and searched for your razor and pills. You sat on the cold hard ground with your back against the wall, you brought the razor to your wrist and cut one time, two times, three times, four times. After that you poured a handful of pills into your hand and went to put them in your mouth but before you did there was a knock on the door, " Y/N are you in there" it sounded like Taylor's voice, you tried to keep your sniffling down but you couldn't, " Y/N I hope your not doing anything stupid, unlock the door before I knock it down" he said, by this point there was blood everywhere and you were slowly blacking out.

You went to put the pills into your mouth but the door was knocked down stopping you in your tracks and you started to cry harder and harder, Taylor ran to your side quickly covering up your cuts with a towel and knocked the pills out of your hand, "Y/N what the hell were you thinking" Taylor asked, " The hate was getting too bad" you sobbed, he pulled you into your chest and you just cried even more. After cuddling for a bit he lifted you up on to the sink and started to bangde your arms up, once he was done he carried you to your bed and layed you down softly and pulled you to his chest, "Y/N can you promise me something?" He asked, "what is it?" You replied, " can you promise me that you won't cut again?" He said " I will try, just for you" you answered starting to get really tired, " thank you Y/N, I love you so much" he said " I love you too Taylor" you said as you fell asleep listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

Hope you guys liked this imagine and it wasn't too triggering 😶
- Ebony xx 💜