Background Thingy

The Lynn family was a rather feared, wealthy family of Zakkey. Specifically, dire-wolf Zakkey. When they shifted, they were rather large with the tallest being 6.5 feet tall and the smallest one being 5.2 feet tall.

      The six members of the Lynn family were Damien, Myra, Jordyn, Flora, Kai, and the youngest, Pandora. Jordyn was the eldest sibling, Flora being the awkward middle child, with Kai being the slightly older twin brother to Pandora thus making her the youngest.

      Damien was a man of business and Myra was his wife of 27 years. Damien and Myra had an arranged marriage as did all of Damien's fathers before him. The man had already arranged marriages for three of his four children (Jordyn, Flora, and Kai). He was still looking for a suitable man for Pandora to marry although she adamantly refused to marry someone she didn't even know.

      The Lynn manor was rather large. There was a large library filled with books from all over the world. Each bedroom was the size of a small apartment but the master bedroom was huge. The bathroom had a large bathtub separated from a large shower and there was even a walk-in closet connected to the bathroom.

      Myra didn't even sleep in the same room as her husband, instead she slept in a room between Pandora and Kai's (separate) bedrooms. She actually liked sleeping in a room so close to her two youngest children. She especially liked Pandora as she treated her the best. It only made sense. After all, Pandora never yelled at her or blamed her for something as small as a dirty sink.

      Pandora was always seen as the nicest--and quietest--sibling of her four siblings. At least, to their mother before Myra just up and left..