TORN 1: Shinigami's and Demons

It's been how many years since the last time I've crossed borders, but all of those were gone since the war started. My name is Rias Takenaga, born to be a shinigami but was loved by a cross border.

"Rias!!, It's time already we need to hunt those souls down before those demons would eat those" Mira said getting her scythe on the table."Okay, I'm on my way" I said tying my hair on a messy bun and wore my cloke then got my scythe then got out of the house.

"Oi, matte so where would we start?" I asked her putting on the hood then disappeared through the village, "Our next target is just around here" she said pointing at an abandoned house, "You sure." I said looking at her with wide eyes, "Yes, I'm sure so let's go already" she said then dragged me to the house. When we got to the house, I saw two old man and woman sitting down on a rocking chair holding hands, "You reap their souls and I will be here to guard you" she reasured.

I just nod in response, as I entered their house I didn't feel any pressence of a demon lurking arounf the certain area, "Don't worry this house is safe from those beasts" the old man said smiling at me and looking at her wife. "It's time isn't it" the old lady said, "Yes, it is...... Well you two may rest in peace" I said before flashing my scythe then reaping their souls.

"Well, that was fast" Mira said chewing a gum. "They're old people Mira and they don't need to struggle anymore" I said wearing my hood again. When we were about to leave we felt a pressence that we don't wanna see. "Demons" I said, then they really did appear.

"It's been a while since I've played with reaper's like you' the short one said. "Oh really we aren't scared," Mira said getting her scythe in prepare in battle. "Well let's see about that young lady," A deep husky voice said.... 'No, no this can't be' I thought. "Oh yes it is Rias" Reita said flasshing me wide grin. 'Not Him!!' I thought.

~END OF CHAPTER~

-so here it is.. first chapter I just decided on posting it early

-So vote and comment I wanna know what you think about it...

FIRS STORY HERE IN WATTPAD ^_-