Little White Lies

°˖➴‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾

°˖➴‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.°˖➴

After being diagnosed with a serious disease, Harmonia Vivienne Serrano has already accepted the fact that her remaining years are now numbered.

Facing death scares her, but she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in a foreign hospital.

She knew she would die young from her condition, with or without any treatment. That's why, in order to leave without any regrets, she wants to spend as much time as she can with her family and friends. That was her sole intention upon returning to the Philippines.

Her desire to live in peace, however, was shattered by the infamous Red Auguste Salarda. The guy whom she suddenly left, who now seems to be so eager to seek answers from her,

Can she escape from him with the white lies flowing in her lips? Can she push him away again now that he can call her bluffs?

© All rights reserved

°˖➴‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.°˖➴

This is the first installment of Midnight Series ( a collaboration series with EscuchabienArrow)

°➴‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.°˖➴

#1: Little White Lies

#2: Headlights and Daydreams

°˖➴‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.°˖➴

Started: (December 2023)

Ended:

°˖➴‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.°˖➴

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Book cover by: HatingYouIsGreat

__

Hello everyone! Advance thank you for trying out my first series collaboration here in wattpad. I hope you'll enjoy reading Red and Harmonia's story.

See you at the epilogue!!!

Ps: This novel contain spoilers for the upcoming installments in the series. LWL is still on-going and unedited, so you might encounter some typographical error while reading. Again, enjoy reading!

__