The Author's Note Part

No, seriously this is an A/N.
Heya! Wassup? Long time no talk! This has been under me nose for almost two weeks. Wanting to join a contest before but yeah, too late for the other one.
This IS my official entry for the XOver contest. It could be found at @WattpadFanfic on twitter or here (can't remember).
I honestly wanted to say that it should've ended with
Click.
And that's it. I wanted you guys to contemplate your own ending of the story, but leaving a cliffhanger is quite a bull, amirite? :3
So, without further ado, I'm going to hold out a contest for you guys. It's make your own ending time! :D

I want you guys to make your own ending version of this story. Just the ending. The part where the AU Martha The Mystic is. Couldn't decipher where? Check the last cut of the story.
That part is editable. Just that. With all the events of the earlier, what would've or will happen to Mark, Wade, Bob and most importantly, our beloved wizard Waglington?
Answer that and I may read it on my YouTube channel. (I now know what I'm putting there.)

UPDATE 04/07/15: The Day The Wizard Made A Tarp Ending contest is now OPEN. Make your own ending on what happens after that 'click' moment! The ones I like will be read at my YouTube Channel! On the other hand, I'll make a Reading List for that so you guys can read the others too. :3 Contest ends by April 23rd, PST.

🎉 You've finished reading The Day The Wizard Made a Tarp [MianiteXDrunkMinecraft] (feat. Waglington) 🎉