Episode 2:

Miss Zuo: "Sir. Here is today's schedule. Also, I was informed this morning that there is a special meeting to be held next month. It will be a grand dinner..."

Junkyu cut her in between and said: " okay okay let me know about that later. I think I will be sending you in my place. Share the updates later."

Zuo: " ok sir." *why does he have to be like this, I was talking and he just cut me in between huh!* and she left

Junkyu started checking some files when his phone rang and he had an irritated look but it softened when he saw the caller ID. It was Park Jihoon, his best friend.

Jihoon: " Yah Junkyu! So-Hoon called you so many times. Why were you not picking up..."

Junkyu: " You know the reason. I don't like...

Jihoon: "Yah, Kim Junkyu!!! It's been years now, forget all that.

Junkyu: "I won't. I can't stand to listen to people coz of other's faults. Whatever, why was he calling tho?"

Jihoon: " We have a get together for our batch. And our group is coming. So I wanted to inform you - we are going."

Junkyu: " You can go. I have some work here."

Jihoon: " You are coming. I will call you later and give you the details about the venue and all."

Before Junkyu could say anything, Jihoon cut the call.

Junkyu sighs as he can never fight against his bestie Jihoon.

He then got back to work with a serious face.

***********

Y/n was quite stressed about work since she is in the PR department. Though she loves her work and always wanted to do this kind of job, she gets frustrated because of the workload.

They have a new project and she has been given the responsibility to lead it. It's not the first time but it is quite a huge one. Taking care of the organization's reputation isn't a joke, right!? She was into it and thinking about how to go about it when a message popped on her mobile screen.

 Taking care of the organization's reputation isn't a joke, right!? She was into it and thinking about how to go about it when a message popped on her mobile screen

It was a school group that had been going through a draught phase LOL. (can you relate to this? Drop 'yes' if you did hehe) she opened it and saw people talking and all excited. She went through the chats and realized there's some get together. She was about to go offline when her friends started tagging her for an answer. She was very excited coz she likes to go out and enjoy.

She wrote - "Yes am in for it! "

Text in the group

Date - xx/xx/xxxx (Saturday)

Venue - Hotel The Shilla Hotel

Dress Code - Blue/ Black party wear

"Woah, it's gonna be fun!! We have 2 days for this so I can go shopping and get something but I should first complete this work aishhh."