Prologue

The ballerina's on the stage lifted themselves into the air and made leaps and bounds that memorized the entire audience. The twirls of the feathered tutus painted the area around them with bright white feathers as the prince was saved by the beautiful princess Tutu once again.

A story that I once wished to be a part of more than anything but now have nothing but the mere memory of the show and the dance. The relentless dancers never gave up even if they took a misstep in the middle of the dance. They all seemed to play it off like nothing had happened.

After years of training camps to become the perfect prima ballerina I was finally accepted into the most prestigious ballet group of them all. Le Cygne which was French for the swan. Years of training and groveling were done and now I was in the best troupe the world had ever seen and it was time to begin performing.

???:

Being raised as a dancer from the day you were born is rough. It doesn't matter if you are a male or female, the training you had to endure was painful even for the most experienced dancers. If you broke your wrist you were useless and would be left behind. But growing up alone and being critiqued by the judges of all the other dancers taught you to be the best.

I wanted to break free of my families stupid rules and ways of controlling us. Since I was younger my mother insisted on me going into ballet because there weren't many males in the dance profession. Ever since then she has been drilling me and preparing me for her favorite show that she ran when she was younger and in love with art.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but most of my prologues are and it will progressively get deeper into the story depending on the timing and how focused I am on the story. Also some of my stories are shit and I will curse in my stories Idc. I just want to make things people enjoy and you can kill me for anything you don't like but I'm still gonna post it anyway.

SuccuSl_t has logged off