To the town

After 6 years, Clara has grown to become a beautiful girl with good manners. All the people who work in the mansion love her. She never looks down on or disrespects the people who work in the mansion.

When Clara was 10 years old, her mother took her to an orphanage as their family sponsored the orphanage. The duchess also wanted her to see the condition of the children and be ready to help those who were in need. At first, Clara felt awkward and mixed around with the children in the orphanage. But after the third visit, she has friends in the orphanage and is able to communicate with the children and workers in the orphanage. So, from that day on, she has learned how to respect people, even for the commoners.

During dinner time,

"Clara, tomorrow we will go to town to buy a new dress," said the duchess.

"Why do I need to buy a new dress, mother. I still have a lot of dresses", Clara replied. 

"No, baby. This one for the next week party. For the crown prince's birthday. All nobles are invited to the crown prince's birthday," 

"I see. What time are we going, mother?" Clara asked. "After breakfast," duchess replied. Clara nodded. 

Tomorrow, after breakfast, after sending goodbye to the duke, the duchess and Clara are ready to go to town. This is the fifth time Clara has been to the town, as her mother doesn't like to go to the town, so she also does not frequently go to the town. The road to go to the orphanage is different from the road to the town.

Once they reach to the town, they go straight away to the boutique shop. It is a very famous boutique and the duchess favorite shop. Even though the duchess does not like to go the town, she always stays up to date on the fashion of dresses from the shop, and buys the dresses that she or Clara like. 

"Clara, take whatever dress you want, and also jewelry," 

"Yes, mother," she replied. After 2 hours, after checking and trying some of the dresses, they then done choosing the dresses and jewelry they want.

They exit from the shop and go to the bakery shop near the boutique shop. The duchess buys some cake and biscuits and drinks. After that, both choose to sit near the window. 

"Clara, what do you want to be when you grow up." 

"I want to become a physician, mother. I want to heal people like sister Anna," Said Clara. Sister Anna was one of the workers from the orphanage who was taking care of the children's health. 

The duchess smiles, "that's good for you, dear. Once you have an ambition, it can help you to be more motivated in your study," Clara smiles and nods to her mother. They continue their chit-chat until the duchess say,

"Clara, please wait here first. Mother wants to buy something for your father." Clara nods, and the duchess goes to a shop near the boutique shop that they went just now. Clara drinks her tea slowly while her eyes look outside the shops. Suddenly, she saw a little girl crying at the opposite of the bakery shop. The people around the small girl were just ignoring her as the girl looked like a commoner. 

After 5 minutes, Clara stands up. She feels pity for the girl because nobody cares and tries to approach her. She asked her guard to accompany her to go to the opposite shop. She instructs her guard to just stay, and she approaches the little girl. She taps slower at the little girl's shoulder as the kid covers her face with her arms. The girl looks up and sees Clara smile toward her. 

"Hi. Do you wants some biscuits?" The kids was hesitant at first, but after a while, she takes the biscuits from Clara. Clara gives her some times to eat the biscuits and to calm down. 

After a while, Clara asks the girl

"Girl, why are you alone here. Where are your parents," The kid looks at Clara and replied 

"I was with my mother to buy ingredients but as she was busy buying ingredients, I was trying to catch a butterfly. And then I lost her," The children want to cry again as she remembers her situation. 

"Do worry. I can help you find your mother." Clara smiles and the kid stops crying. She looks at Clara's eyes and feels relaxed again. Clara stretched out her hand, and the kid held Clara's hand. Then they start to search for the kid's mother. Clara's guard followed them from behind. 

"What's your name, girl?" Clara asked.

"My name is Lucy,"  

"That's a cute name," Clara said. The little girl smiles. "My name is Clara. You can call me sister Clara if you want," 

The girl nods, shows that she understand. They continue to talk while searching for the Lucy's mother. Clara always loves to be called sister as she doesn't have siblings. She especially likes those younger than her so that they can call her as sister. After about 15 minutes, they then found the little girl's mother. The mother said thank you to Clara as she is also trying her best to find her girl once she realizes that she lost her kid. Clara replied to the girl's mother to not be worried and reminded the Lucy to be more careful next time. After that, Clara returned to her carriage.

Once she arrived at her carriage, her mother asked her where she went. Clara told the whole story to her mother, and after her mother understood, then they went back to their home.