Chapter Ein

This is a story I originally started writing on my main account @XxCompletelyCrazyxX but it will be continued on this account. Well, I do hope that you will like this story, so do read, vote and comment.

Oh, and the cover was made by this lovely person @Harley_Quinn_18

-------------------------------------------------------

"The Devil is real.

And he's not some little red man,

With horns and a tail.

He can be beautiful.

Because he's a fallen angel,

And he used to be God's favorite."

-American Horror Story (The Murder House)

Chapter Ein..

"And the last news of the day.." I sighed in frustration, slamming the door of the fridge shut. The irritating voice of that woman in the news was just too much, too annoying. "A seventeen year old Scarlet Torres was found dead close to her house in Detroit." I stood in front of a mirror, holding a cardboard box filled with chocolate ice cream; my favorite, close to my chest. The ice cream was making me shiver every once in a while from its coldness. "She was stabbed multiple times in the stomach by her killer." I was looking at the annoyed girl in the mirror that had this gorgeous coal-black hair, tied up in a messy bun. Immediately, I filled my mouth with ice cream, not wanting to see that girl anymore. "The only clue the police found was a playing card, queen of spade." I almost choked on ice cream as I heard those words.

Was I going mad? This reminded me all too well of a dream I had just a few nights ago. But it was just a dream, or a really weird case of Deja vu.

I shook my head and took the remote, shutting down the TV. Then I sat down on the couch, placing the cardboard box; which was now half empty, on the small coffee table.

As I looked up at the ceiling, I tilted my head slightly, getting lost in a memory that was unknown to me.

"Oh come on, please share!" A five year old girl puffed her chubby cheeks and placed her small and very delicate hands on her hips, as she looked over to me. "I want a cookie too.." I smiled at that for some reason.

"You really never listen." A male's voice snapped me to reality, instantly making my heart start to pound hard inside my chest, as fear invaded my body and mind. My body started turning in different directions, searching for the source of the voice. "W-Who are you?" My voice cracked from the fear, so I clenched my hands into fists, as if I could do anything to defend myself; I was truly defenseless.

"Does it matter?" The male's voice was so soft, warm. It was almost impossible to even believe that he can be aggressive, but if it wasn't for this situation, I would fall for the innocence in his voice.

I swallowed. My body was already starting to shake, to lose the slightest bit of strength I had. "You're not going to run?" His voice sounded to be a bit further away from me. At least I knew that he wasn't in the same room as me.

As quickly as I could, I hid behind the sofa; it was the only thing in the room that wasn't visible from the outside or the other rooms.

"Come out, come out... where ever you are." The soft voice echoed across the entire house, making me shake even harder, since the fear just increased. "Come on, Caroline. You know how this will end.. You watched the movies." He stepped inside the room, the sound of him breathing was very loud, very terrifying.