Where Did It All Go Wrong?

You and the Sano family were very close, you are basically a part of there family, they even consider you as there little/big brother since you do not have any family member and been living in there home. Shinchiro is the closest to you of course. When mikey is 10 and you are 12 you both played in the forest.. that sounded wrong- and stumble upon a huge mountain, and through the power of plot a boulder begin to fall and was about to hit mikey until you pushed him out of the way sacrificing yourself to save him. Almost half of the right side of body is destroyed and mikey went to get help, before he returns a figure came and save you first. When you woke up you are inside of a cave with no exit, the figure that saved you wasn't a human but their old master are. He told you about his past and explained that your right eye and half of your body got crush in the boulder so he replaced your eye with a another eye that is called sharingan and replaced half of your body with hashirama cells. He explained the power you got from these things and you are basically not a human anymore. You stayed in the cave and trained for about 2 years until you decided to go back out and reunite with your family. You make an opening to the cave by punching it and exit. You were running through the woods until you got to the buildings, at this point you just started to jump from building to building. When you got to Shinchiro's Motorcycle shop you saw him and a suspicous looking guy infront and back of him. The guy at the back had already smack shinchiro's head with a sign. And with that you saw the tragidy and unlocked your Mangekyou Sharingan, you for unknown reason starts running back to the woods after you saw what happened.

Y/N: W-Why! Shinchiro.. wait.. WAIT I'M STUPID! I COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING BACK THERE! AT LEAST KILL THE GUYS WHO MURDERED SHINCHIRO!

Just then you heard a noise, you turned around to see it's a bunch of thugs in there own little gang, if you have to guess it's about a hundred of them.

Thug Leader: Oi oi oi, What are you yelling here for?! Didn't you know this is our forest brat?!

You were really angry at yourself and the Mangekyou Sharingan hasn't been deactivated yet and it's glowing red. So you stared at them with your Mangekyou Sharingan, you are not yourself in this moment. The look on there faces was priceless.

Thug Leader: What the hell?!

Thug 1: What is he?!

Thug 2: A monster!

Before they could do anything else you already striked, you killed the leader with woods coming out of your hands, and then move on to the others.

R Thug: Get away from us!

He tries to swing his bat at you but it phases through you, maybe it's one of your new Mangekyou Sharingan ability?

R Thug: What the hell?! I can't hit him!

All of the thugs tried to hit you but it just won't work. At this point your eye was bleeding and it hurts like hell, this was one of the things that the old man warn you about. Overusing a Mangekyou Sharingan will cause temporary or in some cases permenant damage to your Sharingan eye.

Y/N: Die.

You said with a cold voice and you punched his head off, after that you countinued the massecre and none of them survived, you make sure of that. After what happened there was basically a pool of blood surronding you. You took a look of what have you done and cried slowly.

Y/N: What have I done? Maybe the thug is right.. Maybe I am a monster. I can't face my friends like this.. I- ... a monster doesn't deserve love and kindness.

And then you walked back to the cave. Before realizing that Manjiro and Emma could be in danger, you can't just let them be.. but you also don't want them to see you like this. So you have decided to be someone else.. Entirely different.

To be countinued...