Memorial (Part 1)

We Knew About My Great Aunt Passed Away From COVID-19 Last Year Of My Grandfather's Side Of The Family. They Had Another Plans For A While Until The Year Of 2021 They Finally Planned A Family Gathering. At A Place Called The Columbus Knights Hall. They Were Having Bingo, Food. I Had No Idea That My Great Aunt Loved Playing Bingo. I Knew My Grandmom Did. So Me, My Sister And Bestie Shari And My Family Went To This Gathering There And We Found A Table And Sat Until We Seen Everyone We Knew And Of Course We All Started Talking. I Was Getting Tired Of Talking So I Grabbed My Cell Phone And Found Nascar So I Was Watching That Until My Sister And Bestie Shari Caught My Favorite Xfinity Driver Noah Gragson Coming In. She Smiled And Waved. They Knew That He Was Coming To Surprise Me. Which Was So Cute And Awesome. Everyone On My Grandfather's Side Was Taking Pictures With Him And After It Was Over He Came And Placed A Picture Of Him In Front Of Me While I Was Watching The Nascar Racing As It Continued To Rain 🌧️☔ On My Phone. I Didn't Even Pay Attention And My Sister And Bestie Smiles At Me And I Said What? Nothing! She Said. Just Give Me Your Phone Sis. So I Did And I Felt Someone's Arms Around Me And We Smiled. After A Few Shots I Looked At My Pictures And I Said OH MY GOD. HOW, WHERE. That's My Favorite Xfinity Driver Noah Gragson. I Couldn't Believe It. I Was Shaking. Finally, I Turned Around And I Said Oh My God. I Couldn't Believe It. So After A Hour We Were Eating And Talking Than We Heard Some Stories Than We Played Bingo Than We Were Getting Ready To Leave And That's When Noah Offered To Drive Me Home. How Sweet? It's Obvious My Sister And Bestie Shari Did Want Me To Go With Him. Even My Mom. I Said ARE YOU TRYING TO GET RID OF ME? I Said.. Absolutely Not. My Mom Said. I Thought It Would Be Nice That You're Favorite Xfinity Driver Would Take U Home 🏘️ And U Both Can Bond And Talk. She Said. Besides I Can Tell You, U ❤️ Him. She Said. I Said Mom. Well Nothing Honey! She Said. It's All Over Her Face. My Sister And Bestie Shari Said. Quit Embarrassing Me. I Said. Awwwww, Melanie's Face Is Blushing. Shar Said. It's All Good! He Said. So I Went To The Bathroom And Did Whatever Than I Came Out And There He Was Waiting For Me. My Mom And Sister Left Me. I Was Like Oh Great. You're Mom And Sister Left Because They Knew I Was Gonna Be Taking U Home. Said Noah. Plus I Want To Get To Know You Melanie. He Said With A Smile.