Chap 8: Acceptance

It's 2 weeks seen Shinichi turn into wolf for him to giving birth in that form. The due for Shinichi to gave birth is getting close so the two already told Haibara about it and she will be the one prepare for his delivery. Haibara already know about Kaito and his being an werewolf when the couple decide to tell Haibara about it. So Haibara been searching and learning about werewolf pregnancy from Chikage because she is only the one experience about werewolf pregnancy and know more about werewolf existence.

But their realize that the baby will not have an I/D because they don't have any doctor that have a license on their side. So their decide to ask the Kudos; Shinichi's parents. When the two knows that their own son is pregnant with Kaitou Kid child, they hurriedly flight back to the Japan. The two were furious and disappointed that Shinichi keep it himself and didn't even tell this important news to them and scold Kaito make their precious baby pregnant at the young age.

But they give an approval for their relationship and decide to help their son deliver the baby safely, and Yuusaku arrange an acquaintance doctor for help while keep it secret. In the past two weeks, Shinichi nipple start to change. It because of the side effect from Apotoxin and become submissive wolf, he can breastmilk. Kaito would happily suck for him went the milk keep flowing out.

Right now Shinichi and Kaito were sleeping in the bed together, with Kaito cuddling with Shinichi gave his mate a warm hug while Shinichi still in his wolf form. Then Kaito felt his mate is whipped on his arm woke him and look at Shinichi is in pain. "Shinichi? What's wrong? Are you alright?" ask him in panic and concerned.

Shinichi eyes flustered open and look at his lover with teary-eyed. "Kaito, it's hurt... I think the baby is ready to came out." said Shinichi while try to hold his pain. "Hold on Shinichi, I will call Kaa-san and Ai-chan immediately. Just hold on and take a deep breath." said Kaito after he heard that Shinichi going to giving birth.

He immediately call him mother and Haibara telling them that Shinichi going into labor. Their both told him that their will come immediately and telling him to be with Shinichi until they arrive. After Kaito off the call he goes back to his mate trying calm him down and helping him to take a deep breath.

Then Haibara came with Agasa Hakase trail behind her. She immediately check on Shinichi and the baby conditions first, then told Shinichi to take a deep breath. After that she start her work, then Chikage arrive looking at the situasion. She hurriedly told Kaito to filling a warm water in the tub while she find a towel to deliver the baby.

After about an hour, Shinichi finally delivered the baby wolf cub safely and healthy. The cub were born with having a brown dark grey fur. His eyes still can't open yet and has a black tips on his tail. Kaito was happy that he finally had his own family with the one he love. He thought that he had to give up to have his own child because he love Shinichi and he don't want to cheat on him.

But he didn't expect this would be happening and he was happy about it. Chikage pass the baby into Kaito's arm after she done cleaning the baby. Kaito accept it and smile at his son softly, he kiss the baby on the head and seat beside Shinichi that look exhausted after giving birth. Shinichi even though he was tired, he still keep his strength wanting to see his baby at the first time.

Kaito also give him a kiss on his head and smile at him sweetly. "Thank you Shinichi for giving me this wonderful family in my life. Look at our baby, he is beautiful as you and I want to treasure you and our son forever in my life. I love you." confessed Kaito and kiss Shinichi again. Shinichi just give him a sweet but tired smile to him and kiss him back.

"I love you too. So what name should we give to our son?" ask Shinichi still in his wolf form. He though that after giving birth, he would change back to his human form but it don't. He remember that Chikage told him that he need to nursing the baby first after that he will change back. Everyone that in the room already leaving without the two even notice giving them privacy. Kaito pondering those question, think of what name should he give to his son.

Then he got a perfect name for his son, "How about Daichi? It's mean great, wisdow and intelligent." said Kaito suggesting the name for their son. Shinichi pondered the name and smile warmly at the name. "Daichi, I like it. It also had a good meaning. Our little Daichi will grown as intelligent as his parents. I hope he don't take after you though, being a thief or pranking someone." said Shinichi jokingly.

"Mou, Shin-chan. My prank it's not that bad, I know you enjoying it when I prank Nakamori-keibu and the task force at my heist." said Kaito pouting cutely acting he was hurt by Shinichi's word. Shinichi just roll his eyes, already getting use of Kaito antic. Suddenly the little Daichi whipped in Kaito's arm felt hungry and try to find his mother.

The two newlywed parents look at their son whippering with Kaito panic don't know what to do. "Give him to me, I think his hungry" said Shinichi when his mother instinct told him that the little Daichi is hungry. Kaito nodded and he pass the baby slowly and gently, don't want to hurt his first born child.

When he put Daichi beside Shinichi, the baby were crawling to his mother for warm and Shinichi pull him to breastfeed his baby. The little Daichi happily suck it, Kaito smile softly while he looking at them. Then he saw Shinichi is dosing off while breastfeed their son, he smile at him. He stroking Shinichi fur gently and Shinichi felt the warm and soft in Kaito's stroking, he fall asleep after the hardship he got from going through of giving birth to his little boy.

Tbc