i broke my own heart trying to fix yours.

i found you when you were broken. someone had hurt you. torn you apart. ripped out your pieces. made you weak and vulnerable. i kept you close during those times. what did i get? hell. i got fucking hell. hell. you tortured me. you made it seem like i was the bad guy. you hurt me. you ripped MY pieces out. you tore me apart. for what? for fucking what? all i was trying to do was help you!ashnose, what the hell? you're so cruel. so damn cruel. you used your own pain to cause pain to me. you should be ashamed of yourself. all i was trying to do was help you. i should have listened to them.should have listened to the voices. i should have listened to the voices that told me to stay away from you. i ignored them. because i cared about you. and what do i get? i get this! ashnose, please. please just stop. stop torturing me for wanting to help you. i wanted to get you through the pain. i wanted to help you. i just wanted to make you feel better. what did i get? pain and misery. that's all i got. what the fuck. i should have listened to rosemary and badger. they were telling the truth about you. damn, i hate you. fucking liar. lying scum. why? why, ashnose? what do you get out of this? do you get pride out of others' misery? do you get fucking serotonin out of my pain?what is WRONG with you? seriously.i broke my own heart trying to fix yours.