𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

Y/N 's POV

I was laying in bed watching my tv, but I was bored. Clay was in his room gaming like he always is. He said he would be done soon and that he would come to watch a movie with me.
I got up and went into Clays gaming room.

Y/N: "Hi Clay."
Clay: "Hey, I'm gaming right now, I promise I'll be in soon."
Y/N: "Oh, but you said that an hour ago and still haven't come to watch a movie with me."
Clay: "I'm sorry, just give me 10 more minutes."

I don't respond and I go to the kitchen to get some water then head back into our room and lay back down. Clay always does this, says he'll be in in some time then takes longer than he says. Doesn't usually keep his word and that upsets me sometimes. I wait about 26 more minutes instead of 10 like he says before he comes in.

Clay: "Hey, I'm coming to bed now."

He hops into the bed with me.

Y/N: "Okay, so what movie do you want to watch?"
Clay: "Actually, I'm pretty tired tonight, so I think I'm just going to go to bed, you can watch it if you want though."
Y/N: "But you promised after you were done you would watch one with me."
Clay: "I'm sorry, I'm just super tired, I promise that tomorrow I'll spend all day with you."
Y/N: "Okay.. I guess."

He turns around, I wanted him to cuddle with me but I guess not, I asked him if he would but he didn't respond. So eventually I just fell asleep.

Nᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

I woke up and it was morning, the sun was shining bright and it looked like a nice day. I was tbh excited that me and Clay were going to spend all of today together. I turned my head to where Clay was sleeping on the bed but he wasn't there. I got up and did my morning routine which was just getting dressed and stuff like that. Then I went to see where Clay was. I found him in his gaming room.

Y/N: "Hey Clay."
Clay: "Oh hey beautiful"
Y/N: "Are you happy to spend the day with me?"
Clay: "Oh, I actually can't. I'm going over to George's."
Y/N: "What?? But you promise."
Clay: "I'm sorry love. I super promise tomorrow we will."
Y/N: "Yeah.. sure."

Clay doesn't respond to that so I just go out of the room. I am very upset, he broke another promise. I'm really getting tired of it. I really don't know what I should do. Since Clay won't be hanging with me today I guess I should read my book.

After a few minutes of reading, Clay comes out.

Clay: "Hey, I'm going to George's house, I'll see you in a while. I love you."

I don't respond, I don't even bother to look at him, I was too annoyed and upset, I continued reading my book. Clay took the keys and left the house.

After the car left the drive way I got up. I made myself some breakfast some F/F and got some water to drink.

Later on around 8:00 I decided to watch a movie in bed. I got into my pjs and got comfortable in the bed. I watched the movie
F/M. After it was over it was 10:30. I decided just to watch some shows after.

2 hours later it was 12:30 and I heard the front door open, assuming it was Clay. I rolled over to where my back was facing the door. Soon the bedroom door opened, I heard him going through the closet probably getting his night clothes on. Then he climbed into the bed with me.

Clay: "Y/N, are you awake?"

He said to me, I closed my eyes so that if he looked to see that he would think I'm asleep.

Clay: "Y/N? Baby, I'm really sorry. Can we please talk?"

I didn't reply, pretending to be asleep.

Clay: "Okay.. I hope we can talk tomorrow."

I felt him wrap his arms around me and cuddled me. I enjoyed it because I do love cuddles but I was still upset at him. It made me fall right asleep.
~~~~~~~

It was morning, I got up and Clay was still in bed. I got dressed and went down stairs. I got my breakfast and started eating it. A moment later Clay came down the stairs.

Clay: "Good morning love."

I didn't say anything back.

He sighed, got a glass of water and sat on the couch. He put on some tv to watch.
5 minutes later his cell rang. He picked up.

Clay: "Hi George."
George: "Hi Clay, how are you?"
Clay: "Good what about you?"
George: "Same. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again today."

I felt him looking at me, even though I didn't see him looking at me, I felt as if he was. I didn't bother to look though.

Clay: "Oh, I'm sorry George, I can't. I'm spending all day today with Y/N."

I looked over at him very surprised and shocked.

George: "Oh that's okay! I hope you two have fun."
Clay: "Me too."
George: "Alright bye now."
Clay: "Bye!"

Clay hung up from the call with George.

Y/N: "What was that? I thought you would of wanted to hang out with George today?"

Clay got up and came over to me.

Clay: "No, y/n, I'm really sorry, for all the times I lied and all the times I broke my promises. I love you so much and I'm so sorry I hurt you. I am going to make it up to you, I am going to spend mostly everyday with you, I promise, and I'm not going to break it this time I swear."
Y/N: "Thanks Clay, I appreciate that very much and I love you too."
Clay: "Always y/n, you are the most important person in my life."

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗛𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 :) 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀! 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁! <𝟯