A night together ❤

Chapter 2

   "....o-ok..." Deku was nerves as Katsuki brought him back to his apartment, Katsuki noticed when they were in his house how nervous Deku was.

   "It's ok, we don't have to do it if don't want to." He was trying to be nice to Deku because he looked so scared, maybe he's never done this before Katsuki though. "What, no-no I-I want to do...do THAT with kacchan...it's just...I-I've never had s-s-sex..."

   Katsuki wasn't all that surprised. Deku didn't seem like the type to go around doing dirty things. Unlike Katsuki who always jumped at the chance to get his dick wet. "Alright, that's fine I'll tech you." The look no Deku's face was priceless, he was red as a tomato Katsuki though he looked super cute.

   Katsuki brought Deku to his bedroom and told him to wait there. He whent to the bathroom to grab things, he came back holding a bottle of something and some hand wipes. "Strip!" He smiled while demanded Deku to remove his clothes.

   "Ummm kacchan aren't y-you supposed to do t-that part." Deku said shyly as Katsuki smirked. "Alright, if you'd rather have me do it then at least go to the kitchen and get us some water. Your gonna be sweating a lot~" Deku blushed and ran to the kitchen.

   He walked back into Katsuki's room and saw him, he had taken his shirt off and oh my god was he hot. Deku had always admire how handsome Katsuki was. He was toned but wasn't muscly to a point were he looked scary but enough that you could tell that he worked out then again Katsuki always looked scary. Katsuki turned to look at him, he saw Deku's eyes on his chest and abbs. Deku was blushing and Katsuki though this was a good time to tees him.

   "~see something you like~" Deku leaped back almost spilling the water cups, he tried his best to avoid Katsuki's gas; their eyes met and Deku couldn't stop himself from swallowing the drool in his mouth.

   "Well are you ready for me to fuck you." Deku started at Katsuki for a long while just trying to understand what he just said. Then it hit him. Oh he's gonna fuck me I remember...wate he's gonna what? I could just say no if I wanted but the idea of him doing that...oh I wanna be fucked...by kacchan.

   "What's wrong, do you not want to?"

   "No no no I do, I'm just nervous." Katsuki smiled at him as he took the water out of his hands and put the on is bed side table. Then he moved Deku to sit on the bed. Katsuki pushed Deku's sut off his shoulders and pulled it all the way off and dropped it on the floor. He leaned in close to Deku's face, one hand on Deku's chests and the other lifting his chin he gently placed his lips on Deku's in a sweet kiss. Katsuki began unbuttoned Deku's shirt. He pulled it off and stood back to admire him before getting on top of him and pushing him down onto the bed.

   "Hold on kacchan, your going to fast~" Deku looked up at him with lustful eyes, he looked like he was about to cry.

   "OH COME ON, I didn't even touch you!?" Katsuki place his hand on Deku's chests then ran it down till he got to Deku's pants. He unzip his fly and began pulled his pants off until Deku stop him.

   "Slow down kacchan!" Deku grabbed Katsuki's hands. Deku's pants and boxers were just barely covering his member and he was a weird shade of pink right now as he thought about Katsuki seeing his dick, However he was more nervous to see Katsuki's. Deku was terrified at the thought of it going inside of him.

   "Deku." Katsuki spoke softly and it helped to relax Deku's nervousness. "It's ok, but your gonna have to let me do this or we can't have sexy fun time." Katsuki pouted his lip and Deku giggled at the words Katsuki used.