October reading: 14th rotation

Cause for celebration everyone! We are officially one year and a month old! We've lost some members along the way, gained new fac-writers and even managed to have some that stuck with us up till this point. Phew!

Don't be scared to read your partners books as the admin in charge would be sure to point it out to them and if they don't read back, the club would award you with votes on double the chapters you read of their book. But still, choose the member you read wisely.

Return favors even though the admin isn't online to point it out because well, one good turn deserves another right?

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Follow the rules and the appropriate commenting procedures.

☄ Read as many chapters as you like of a members books, dropping atleast three inline comments with the tag #AiBC or '👊'.

☄ Do not forget to vote for every chapter you read.

☄For the BoTM, read atleast one chapter, dropping atleast three inline comments with the tag #AiBC or '👊'.

Drop a comment besides your name here indicating the book you read and number of chapters read.

If your book has been read and voted for, reply earlier mentioned member's comment with 'confirmed' and do not forget to return the favour (except you're one of the books of the month winners, then it's optional).

☄ All aspiring members as of now would be added to the waiting list and would be put on trial next month to become official members.

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊
A warm welcome to our newest official members!

We're so excited to finally have you as official members! Their books have been added to the Allinlibrary🤗

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

It has been stated a person can get BoTM more than once if they deserve it so here are this month's BoTM winners:

Book of the month :
As promised we would be giving it to the two previous winners and a member we promised a slot but me being me, I forgot. Anyways a promise is a promise.

First book of the month goes to... drumroll please... kdpeters 's Shifted!

2nd book of the month goes to, you already know it: BlackPearl_4044 's A Peaceful Chaos!