Part 1

Kevin: Ariana Valdez!!!!! I swear I won't let you escape with this again!!! Return it back to me right now.

He yelled, Her boyfriend of 'two years' while running after her since she stole 9th hoodie of his in the month. practically He was running out of clothes just because of her. 

OH! HOW BEAUTIFUL THOSE MEMORIES WERE  she thought while walking, how beautiful it was two years ago! until one day he stated that he fell 'OUT OF LOVE' the thing which didn't only break her physically but mentally too. It was too difficult for her to even think that, how? Her life will. be without his existence. Everything changed, She, Her life, every single thing of her life was now just opposite. the worst part of it was her parents didn't corporate they accused her and blamed her for allowing him to be so close to him.

they didn't even once hesitated to call their own daughter from names in the moment of heat and throwing their disgust toward her' as if she did soak of sin.

he was her everything, she even gave him her everything, but he just left her like that.

she begged and cried but still he didn't even once turned over and gave a single mere glance at Her. DIDN'T HE FEEL THE SLIGHTEST ACHE IN HIS HEART?!?

Her pain doubled when she found out she was pregnant but again, it was like salt on her wound that her parents forced her to abort it. EVERYTHING WAS GONE.

here she was in city of  Paris, roaming on the street, in the middle of the night. no fear, no care for herself, Her parents forcefully sent her there to continue her higher studies.

Far from her home country, ALL ALONE.

Funny how they thought that changing a city  will distract her and will make her forget him.

ONE MIN. IS IT 'HIM'

He was imprinted in each cell she is made up of. even if her skin is ripped off, she still cannot forget him. nothing can take him out of her mind and heart. nothing.

like all time today too, the night was suffocating her. she was having his hallucinations around her everywhere. she might lose her mind this way, and the only solution she found to this was a walk; around locality alone until his memories start fading away temporarily.

she was again on the same bridge...

barely any vehicle running over it, streetlights showcased animosity, being distanced from each other. the starry night sky lit the city beautifully.

each thing of every kind reminds her of him.

 he was so ethereal his beauty was mesmerizing. when they were together not for single second she could take her eyes off him, he looked so enchanting.

because he was beautiful. His love was so beautiful. He was so beautiful in her eyes that even the pain he gave her felt so, so beautiful to her. 

Uncountable number of times she walked to this bridge and stood at the edge. She feels like jumping off and ending all these pains at once but again, it was her gift and the person who gifted it was "HIM".

SO, what if its pain?! He gave it to her. Everything which was given by him to her was so, so precious to her.

She kept each gift from him like treasure. Even he was her treasure, but she lost that most important person of her life whom she always wanted to keep secured like treasure.

She didn't even mind wiping those unstoppable streaming tears which were staining her face. He used to wipe them for her whenever she used to cry. A Million and A Million and A Million things around her just reminded her of him. Everything in her life was full of him and his memories. He was in everything. Everything was about him.