chapter 1

"Whats after death?" my teacher mr.greay goes on and on as I look out the window at the cloud forming. I cant help but wonder if life goes on for me. Who will I end up being? Who will I be with? I mean life is a big fucking maze that... "Yes yes Jess what is your answer?" my teacher cuts me off. I look at him blankly.

"Repeat the question?" I say shyly he opens his mouth ready to yell and yet at the perfect moment the bell rings. I sigh and look up at the roof trying to steady my heart beat. Its racing as I walk out of the class my friend Jake walks up next to me. He nudges me

"I heard what happened in mr.greays class ,are you OK?"

"Yeah im fine." I say as I look down at my books. " Thanks tho."

"No problem!"We both stop at mine and his locker, seeing that our locker are right next to each other. I close my locker and rest my head on the door. I breath in and out with my eyes closed. He looks over at me with worry then he closes his locker and drops his stuff. He turns me around to face him, he wraps me up in to a warm embrace. I pull away and thank him as I walk away to my next class ,but this class isn't a class its more of my thinking time. I sit down in my seat at a computer. Then when the teacher is done giving instructions I plug in my head phones in the computer .I never really left like I waned to I just WANED to diaper. I didn't know why but I did after I finished that I watched a movie on youtube called "Green Street Hooligans." Its a British movie I quite like for no reason. Well anyways I start to think about what I was thinking about earlier and it seems the hole world disperse. I feel as if deep in thought is my own escape... A wile passes and I look up just as the bell rings. I get all my stuff and go. I walk up to locker and throw my shit in. As I do Jake finally ketches up with me as I slow down. He drives me home and I instantly walk to my room and go to bed.