ıllıllı 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 8 ıllıllı

I was glad the weekend was here but I still ignored the "important" things I'm supposed to complete before going back to class. Just thinking about it made my day worse.

It was the same thing everyday. Nothing exciting ever happens. College parties are just way too boring to go to now. There's not much else I would rather be doing.

Best to say that my life is really boring, but I don't mind it. I have my modeling job for big company brands. The only thing I consider busy in life right now.

After my classes were over, I left to my car. I was ready to sleep all day when I get home. I was seeing text messages from my Dad about meeting with my tutor. A tutor in college? I don't fucking need one.

I just left him on read as usual and I look up to see Yoji standing awkwardly next to my car. If I had security watching the vehicle, she would've already been gone by now. I paid no mind to her as I threw my stuff in the back seat.

"Mr. Kim." She lightly said.

I look up at her. Her movements looking timid, "We have a study day today. Your father wants me to-"

"I know what my father said. He said it very clear." Not even waiting for a reply back from her, I got in and started my car.

She backed away from the parking space as I drove off. I looked in my rear mirror as I just see her with her head down walking off towards the elevator. My gut and mind were debating to go back or not.

She reminded me of her in that moment. Frustrated, I turned the car around. I pull up beside her before she entered the elevator. She looked at me confused. I put my window down.

"Get in." Frustration still in me.

She gets in and puts her seatbelt on.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Um..."

"You didn't plan that out?" I glared at her.

"Well, what place you're most comfortable with?"

"I don't care. Anywhere."

"Your place?"

"No."

"My place?"

"We literally just met and you want some random man you don't know at all come into your house? That's dangerous."

"I'm . . . sorry?"

I just heaved a big sigh and I just started driving off, "We're just going to go to the on campus library."

☼︎ ☼︎ ☼︎

The whole ride there was in silence and I was glad. As soon as we get into the library, others were already staring. I shrugged it off and I sat at the first open table I see. Yoji sat across from me.

"Which subject would you like to start with?" She looked up at me.

"Whatever you feel like is needed I guess." I just sat there waiting.

I caught the little glare in her eyes towards me as she started getting her books and whatever. I smirked a little at that.

An hour passed and I simply answered whatever she told me to write down or answer aloud. There was really nothing to review as I answered everything correctly.

The whole time I didn't even pay attention to what she said.  She'd furrow her eyebrows at times. I thought that was cute.

She looked up towards me, "You're doing everything fine. There seems to be no problem with you doing anything."