Truths.

To say that the next morning was awful is an understatement. I had nightmares all night long, of my family dying by the hand of Derek this time, an evil smile on his changed face, blood all over him, I just could'nt sleep after that.. I get up lazily from bed as I look at the time.. great I skipped all morning. I check my phone to see 5 texts from Stiles and 10 calls, god I'm gonna get harrassed when I'll go to school this afternoon..

~

It took all of my will to avoid Stiles and his friends, it's like everywhere I go one of them was there, damn that was difficult to escape.. Time to go back home finally.. this day was exhausting and I didn't even do anything.. As I go out by thé entrance my eyes catch Stiles and his friends talking in front of a black Camaro, and Derek leaned on it. "Fuck" I whisper to myself as I see all of them turned to stare at me, I just made a sad smile to Stiles and a little wave before noticing, widening my eyes and fear starting to rise as I see Derek coming towards me "Don't" I whisper loud enough for him to hear as I move my hand slightly a little rush of air push him gently backwards.. He just stare at me and growl a little as he go back to the pack. I give Stiles one last glance and I start walking to my place.

As I'm going to meditate again because of thé events last night, I hear a knock. Afraid that Stiles told Derek where I live I put on moutain ash with my telekinesis on the floor next to the door..

"Dylan ?".. "Dylan it's Stiles, please open to me" I heard Stiles saying.. I don't want to but I just go and open the door a little to see Stiles, Allison and Lydia behind looking worriedly at me.

"Hi.. What do you want.." I say with a sore voice, that whole situation makes me sick to my stomach

"Just to talk.. is it okay if we come inside ? We can go outside to the coffre shop if you pref-" I cut him, this is becoming a pattern isn't it ?

"No, no.. I feel safe in here, you can come in.." I open the door and let the three inside.

"I like what you did to the place, I knew you had good tastes" Lydia said smiling.

"I agree, it's warm and calming" Allison followed.

"Thanks guys.. do you maybe want something to drink, I can make a good tea" telling them without looking at them directly.

"Sure, it would be nice" Lydia responded.

"Count me in" Allison said as she smiled at me.

"Stiles ?" I asked turning to face him.

"Yeah, I could use some tea thanks buddy" he said smiling warmly.

After I prepared it, we all sit down on the comfy couch putting the tea and cups on the table in front of it. I take a glance at them as I shift my gaze to each one of them, well this is awkward.. The silence is deafening, I don't want this to be even more weird so I just start to talk.

"So, why are you here again ?" I said looking at my mug of tea, relaxing slowly as I observe the little warm waves of steam dancing and going up.

"What happened yesterday ?" Stiles said blankly. I won't lie that threw me off a little, shifting in my sit uncomfortably as I take a sip of the warm drink.

"Derek scared me.." I said as blankly as him, he looked at me surprised, I decide to elaborate "Don't be surprised Stiles, when.. when my family died it was by an Alpha's hand and when I saw his eyes and fangs, screaming at me.. It just brought back memories.." I said calmly. "I knew I could'nt be friends with wolves.." I said with a shaky voice, a tear escaping my eyes.. "And I won't make this any more uncomfortable for all of us so that's why I took a step back today by being on my own".