Pompeii

"Everyone stop!" Zoe shouts as everyone stops where they stand

"Everyone stop!" Zoe shouts as everyone stops where they stand. She looks down at her hands to see them covered in blood as she gasps. "Look at us!" She says with tears in her eyes, "This is what they want. They want us to fight back. They want us to be the monsters that we are."

"We wouldn't be the monsters we are if it wasn't for you and your brother." Jackson mutters as he looks down at all his fallen wolves. "What was that?" Dexter asks speeding over to Jackson, grabbing his shirt. "Say it again." Dexter growls.

Hayley and Zoe both rush over to them trying to pull them apart, "I'm much older than you boy, don't test me." Jackson yells to Dexter. "Jackson." Hayley says pulling him back. "I'm not defending them, not anymore. We lost way too many good men Hayley, our pack."

"I know." Hayley sighs as she avoids looking at the bodies. "But it's not their fault."

"If it's anybody's fault, look at Klaus." Dexter screams pointing at the older hybrid. "Me? Are you really accusing me for all of this?"

"You did bring us here." Zoe says backing up her brother. "You could've left us in Beacon Hills."

"And leave you two with Frank Klein, the man who abused you or the hunters that almost killed you. I know what dangers can come to you two, I saved you." Klaus defends himself, "We saved you. If anything I did you a favor, I did your mother a favor."

"Oh yes, put this on Elise." Hayley calls out, "You always protected her but guess what Klaus she's not here!"

"Elise will pay for her actions but let's not blame the children." Elijah says as he walks to the middle of the room. "They had nothing to do with Louis Alarie."

"You still think it's him?" Zoe shouts as she rolls her eyes, "We cleared his name!"

"A little test doesn't mean anything." Elijah told her, "If I was a powerful natural witch, I would know how to smudge a little test." Zoe and Dexter both scoffed causing everyone to look at them.

"Don't bother Dex." Zoe says placing a hand on her brother's chest. "I'm not fighting them, we're not fighting them. Because this is what they want. They want us to turn on each other."