chap 1

reana's pov

sarah and I had finally gotten our dream job. I got a role for a new TV show and sarah had gotten the role if tailor in the upcoming movie pitch perfect 4. to be honest I was kinda jealous but hey I got my own TV show! like thats awesome! we arrived at LA and reana insisted we get Taco bell. I don't see why she likes taco bell so much. everything's so spicy there! she's so obsessed with Anna Kendrick it's kinda annoying. " sarah! if you really new anna you would know that she only comes after midnight!" (A/N can someone explain that I mean technically every hour is after midnight?) I said. " I know but I wanna know what it's like eating taco bell in America!" "wha-uh never mind " I said. we got to taco bell and ordered our food. as we where going to the parking lot to eat I heard sarah scream. " JESUS WHAT! WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!" I scream generally comfused. sarah just points to the car next to us. (A/N hehe) OH MY GOD! anna Kendrick was eating taco bell in the car right next to us! " WAIT EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Sarah screams even thought she's the only one talking. she carefully grabs out her phone as if anna was gonna hear her every move and run away. 'snap'. she took the photo before getting out of the car. "sarah hold on!" our dad says but it was to late. SARAH HAS GONE DEATH MODE AND NOCKED OF HER WINDOW LIKE A CRAZY PERSON! at this point I'm dying inside from embarrassment. "HOLY F*CK!" Anna screams, jumping in her seat, holding her food as if it was a baby now. " your eating Taco bell muffing" sarah says giggling weirdly. " I'm not you are" Anna says innocently. " It's ok I get it" sarah says. Anna exhales as if it's a big deal. "sorry to interrupt your day but could we get a photo?" sarah askes hopefully. " sure hun!" Anna says, sarah jumps up and down and says. " thanks one sec!" she comes over to me and I get out of the car. " Anna kendrick called me hun!" she whispers. I chuckle. we go over and take the photo and sarah I staring at it phycotically. " I better take her away before she does something weird, sorry she's really obsessed with you." Anna giggles. " no problem, I'm glad you like me so much!, It was nice to meet you!" Anna says. I drag sarah away but before she could close her door sarah yelled " see you soon!" anna looked comfused but brushed it off. When we got to the hotel we unpacked our thing exited for the next day. 

(extra scene but not really) 

A/N before we continue I wanted to give you more imfo about the characters. sarah and reana are twins from Australia. reana is pronounced ree-ana- or re-an-ah whatever way you read it. the twins are 13 and have divorced parents. they came to LA with there dad and are waiting for there mum to arrive. there mum lives with there grandparents and they help parent the twins so when they go they see them there.  the twins don't get along well at all with there mums side. neither does there dad. there mums side is mean and abusive. they get along much better with there dad. this next scene is an extra imfo scene where there on a call with there mum about when she will be arriving with the rest of the fam. also there mums side are really dumb, oblivious, think they know everything.

sarah and I where getting ready for bed when we got a call. it was our mum. I picked up the phone.

mum- you in LA?

me- yeah u?

mum- yeah just arriving now, can you give the phone to your father?

me- yeah sure

I handed the phone to our dad and went to finish getting ready for the next day.

dad- yeah

mum- I'll be expecting the girls to come over to my house tomorrow for the week

dad-house?

mum- we bought a house for the time the girls are here

dad- bu-wha- *sigh* ok I'll drop them off tomorrow when there done for the day

mum- ok bye

dad-bye *hangs up*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alrgt thinks for reading! next chap will be out soom! <3