Chapter 25

So yesterday's chapter's votes even decreased. I daily observe my votes and reads ratio and believe me it was lowest than ever.

So i understood that you dont want me to write mature content so i am not gonna write it again and i don't think so now i will write that one shots book also.

============================

Vaish's pov

I am going to avneet's house after one week she took him back. I am so excited to meet my little cute baby bro. He will be so happy when he will see me. To be honest i missed him more than avneet. He is such a sweetheart.

I entered through gate this time they didn't stop and just bowed at me. I reached at gate and robert was standing there. When he saw me he quickly came towards me.

Robert:- mam thank god you cam queen is very angry. You need to calm her down.

I widened my eyes and ran to door thinking she dont hurt him again. When i opened the door i saw whole main hall was mess just then i heard a scream.

Pov ends

Avu:- YOU FUCKING RASCAL I WON'T LEAVE YOU.

avneet yelled throwing vase where Siddharth was standing.

Sid:- baby donn i am sorry i didn't know you were in meeting.

Avu:- what you knew everything i told you 10 times that dont make noise.

They were infront of each other just table was in middle. She jumped on table he widened his eyes and ran to the door. He saw Vaishnavi at door.

Sid:- di save me save me

He shouted and hide behind her. Avneet came running towards him. When she try to catch him he push vaishnavi at her.

Avu:- you fucking dickhead leave di and come infront of me now.

Sid:- no i wont do it again na please.

He said pleading behind vaishnavi.

Avu:- I SAI....(she was cut off by Vaishnavi)

Vaish:- SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU.

They both closed their mouth. He looked down and she looked away angrily.

Vaish:- now tell me what happened?

Avu:- di this fucking son of a bi....

Vaish:- wait wait not you. Siddu you say.

She cut off avneet and talked sweetly with him. Avneet narrowed her eyes at her.

Sid:- di woh..woh she was in online meeting with someone and i was playing game. I just shouted little and she got angry for no reason.

Avu:- you fucking piece of shit you yelled so much loudly and that not only one time. Continuously you were cursing on your fucking useless pubg teammates.

She shouted irritated.

Sid:- ayee those are my friends.

Avu:- i will just kill your all friends today let me tell robert.

She said and was going when Vaishnavi held her.

Vaish:- calm down you freaking idiots.

Vaish:- Siddharth cant you play in another room ha?

She asked and he bit his lower lip.

Avu:- i told him that before but this stupid monkey wanted to be with me.

She said glaring and he smiled sheepishly. Vaishnavi huffed.

Vaish:- and you avneet how can you get this much angry on such a small thing. You are bigger than him and mature than him atleast you should be responsible. If you will behave like this than he....(she was cut off by avneet)

Avu:- stop lecturing me

She said angrily.

Avu:- Because of this useless whore you are lecturing me. I will i will...

She said and started to find something near her. She found pen. She opened the cap and threw it on him. He widened his eyes and bend down. It hit on wall and it tip got pushed in wall.

Vaishnavi was also shocked.

Vaishnavi:- MUSKAN

She yelled angrily. Avneet flinched and looked at her.

Vaish:- are you out of your mind ? Your aim was on his head . You are crazy avneet. Say sorry to him.

Avu:- (she looked away) i am not gonna say sorry to him.

Vaish:- muskan i said sorry to him its my order.

She put her hands on her chest and narrowed her eyes at her.

Avu:- No one can give me orders.

Vaish:- muskan i said NOW.

She said gritting her teeth.

Avu:- i am freaking mafia queen i dont obey anyone's orders .

She said gritting her teeth and glaring back.

Vaish:- if you are mafia queen i am bigger sister of mafia queen say sorry to him now muskan.

They both were glaring angrily at eachother.

Avu:- YOU ARE NOT MY REAL SISTER SO STOP ORDERING ME.

She yelled losing her senses. Vaishnavi just froze on spot. There was big pause on their conversation. Avneet just looked away and shut her eyes. Vaishnavi just looked at her and bit her inner cheek. Tears formed in her eyes but she didn't let them fall.

============================

Do votes and comments on this chapter as now i also doubt that i just lack writing in mature content or this is also worst.

Till then bye
Your ummm _______ writer.

Put the worst things you have ever heard about anyone in blank i wont mind.