Before Birth

One day Subhadra & Krishna goes into forest. Krishna is charioting the chariot. Abhimanyu is in Subhadra's womb. Subhadra ask Krishna to tell how to beat chakravyuh. Krishna started to tell how to beat chakravyuh.                                             
     " Har ek chakravyuh ki vyuh rachna alag hoti he. Chakravyuh mein 5 , 7 ya 9 vyuh hote hai. Hame in sare vyuh ko todkar hame bhitar jakar surkshit vaps bhahar ana hota hai........ aur ise prakar ham chakravyuh ke madya bhag tak pohach sakte hai. Ab mein temhe chakravyuh se bhahar aane ka marg samjatahu..."

" Every Chakravyuh have its own style. There 5, 7 or 9 vyuh in it. We need to break them all and need to go in and we also need to out safely.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that's how we will reach at the center of the vyuh. Now I wil tell how to came out. " Krishan said. But at last he don't get any reply from Subhadra. He calls her name too many times but no reply. At last he turned back and see subhadra was sleeping peacefully. He just smile looking at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
~ After 2 months ~

   " Subhadra, muje shama karna. Muje dand mila hai. Ab..ab main tumse aur hamare putra se 13..13 varsho pashyat mile paunga..."
Arjun said in sad voice. He is crying.
Because he need to go to 13 years exlie.

"Sorry Subhadra, but I need to leave you. Now... Now I can only meet you and our child after 13 years. Because I
Need to go... "
Arjun said while Crying. Because he need to go....

When Pandava and Draupadi goes to 13 years exlie. Krishna get Subhadra with him to Dwarka.
--------------------○○------------------○○-------------

In Dwarka

        Subhadra was reading a Political book. Krishna see that and ask him,   

" Subhadre, what are you doing?" Krishna Asked.

"I am preparing a warrior" Subhadra replied silently. " Who will take the revenge of her jyesth mata's insult." Subhadra said in a bit rough tone.

"Their is a difference in Preparing a warrior and Preparing a weapon. A needle can't do the work of a sword. There is no deficiency of warriors in Aryavart. May be there is a need of a Weapon who will punish the criminals. And establish the dharma again in this Aryavart. Who will teach the true meaning of dharam. " Krishna said while indicating her about her son's future.

        Krishna looked at Subhadra. Her face is very confused. Because she didn't know the meaning of her words.
        She is very changed. Old Subhadra is loosed. The one who not
have any interest in Politics of any kind. The one that truly believe her brothers had the power to set everything right, that she didn't worry in their presence. Now she is so matured. Not because of her marriage. May be she missing her sister. One staying within the palace of Dwarka is really a mother of a Warrior.

"Subhadre, remember one thing you are preparing a weapon. If the weapon will not be handled carefully it may cause danger. For it teach him politics, strategy and Justice. Tell him the difference between dharma and Adharma. Give her proper sacrament. So he will become not only the best warrior but also will be the a great person. " Krishan said.

"There should be no needs of it when you are with me." Subhadra said.

  They both laugh a bit.