Nineteen

Me POV:

"Is this the fangirl whom you're dating, Yoo Taeyang?" One of the reporters asked, looking at me while Nikki and Baek Kyung continued to give each other confused looks.

"I'm not dating ANY fangirl," Taeyang said firmly. I looked at the reporters who were suspiciously eyeing me.

"Are you Taeyang's friend?" One reporter turned to me.

"No. I'm not."

"Then?"

"She's my fangirl," Taeyang answered for me.

"Oh! So we were right. You are the mysterious fangirl. You run that fan page, right? @galaxicalattae?" Another reporter asked. I nodded.

"So then things are confirmed now." They said to each other, scribbling down something on their small notepads.

"I don't think we have to stay here any longer. Let's go, Ara." Taeyang said, looking at me and walking away. I followed him quietly and I was closely followed by Baek Kyung and Nikki.

The four of us walked to the parking lot where Taeyang's car was parked. Nikki and I looked at the Black Matte Porsche, wide-eyed.

"Let's go then." Baek Kyung said to Taeyang. The latter looked at us.

"Hop in. I'll drop you at your house." Taeyang offered. I was about to deny the offer but Nikki already jumped in. Ugh! This girl! I showed him my address and he dropped the both of us there at my house.

"Just DM me your phone number on Instagram. I'll probably need it to close this scandal before things get worse." Taeyang said with an expressionless face to which I nodded. Without any further words, he drove away.

Yoo Taeyang POV:

Later that evening, I was figuring out ways to get out of this controversy and was walking back and forth on my balcony when my phone rang - It was Brooklyn. I picked up the call.

"So this was what was in your mind!" Brooklyn scoffed through the phone.

"What?!"

"You were double dating. You were cheating on me." She continued to yell.

"Brooklyn, it's not the way that you think. I - I am not cheating on you. This is all just a mishappening. I'm not involved in this." I tried to justify myself, not knowing how I should convince her.

"Listen Taeyang, this is the end of our story. I don't want a boyfriend who cheats on me. Now I got to understand that you had put on a mask to hide your true self in front of me. Media reporters turned out to be more convincing than you." Brooklyn scoffed for one last time before she hung up the call.

What the?!

"Baek Kyung, turn on the TV," I called out to Baek Kyung who was watching YouTube on his phone in the living room.

"Yeah!"

As I rushed downstairs the newsreader's voice pierced into my ears as she stressed on to make bold headlines of The 24-year-old Heartthrob, Yoo Taeyang is reportedly dating a fan - A Korean girl who is settled in London.

"Bro! This has turned out to be more controversial than I had imagined." Baek Kyung said, dumbstruck.