History

Third POV

Long ago there , there were two mortal enemy group of werewolf and vampires who were ready to tear eachother's throat . Mercy was like never existed in their books . Typical theory of hatred followed . The number of members in each group were decreased .

And as the part of destiny , to put things in places like a touch of miracle , a wolf imprinted on a vampire . To be exact a male wolf imprinted on another male vampire .

Without any second thoughts , it was war declared . Bloodbath . Everywhere things were worse . But neither of the sides were able to work upon breaking the bond , the love that was between the couple . Even when the whole surrounding shattered in ashes they stood firm , hands in hands without giving up . Atlast the two groups have to give upon the war , leading to the reunion of the two lovers .

The two sides , even though had difficult to accept the union but still when they saw the two care and love each other , occasionally their stone hearts melted . And were fully accepted .

Though they were the only couples , that remained in the history . As the generation continued there wasn't any imprints like them . And also the generation that had a sacred imprint was considered as the strongest and undefeated one . It was one and one only ..........

Billy Black , sighed again . He read those lines in the books again and again . Well to be part of the pack was great and seeing his only son Jacob happy and safe around him and the pack was amazing . Jacob was the only concern for him now . The boy even being the Alpha has given his position to Sam . Not that he mind . He indeed was happy to be free . He saw the pack was outside his house in their pack bonding . All wolfed and playing around .

The older man looked at a framed picture of his wife and his son . She was all he wanted to describe as life and then she gifted Jacob . When she passed away he was all alone with a young baby Jacob . But with the help of pack and Elders , Jake had a beautiful childhood .

As the rest of the packs had found their imprints , Jake didn't . His life never had a thing called love . It's just his father and pack . Whenever anyone tried to make a move on him at school or where he work part-time , everytime he would politely decline .

And this worried Billy . May be this was the reason for him not imprinting . Then there was The family of Carlisle Cullen . The vampire group . The pack was really close to them . Especially Jacob . The ladies of the Cullen family adored him . Specially Esmey . He have even heard him addressing her Mom sometimes .

And Alice and Rosalie were very caring . If someone outside their world were to look upon them would definitely point at them being siblings . When Bella came to his life , they all thought that the possessive behaviour was kind of in a romantic way . But no Edward Cullen was dating her and Jacob was supporting them .

Seriously they had no idea where things were going . Even though there was peace everywhere ,  Billy's heart was always aching . A pain for his son fearing he would be all alone for the rest of the life . Mateless .

************************************

Edward was staring at the strip infront of him for a few minutes now . Not that he was shocked , damn he was happy more than anything to happen this . It was just a few days ago he and Jake ; his mate had fought for a simple misunderstanding . Edward was Jake's imprint and it was rare to find their soulmates in their enemies . Now even when they did , they did not realise that they had created history after a long time .

At first being in a friendly , family feelings , it  replaced within themselves when Jake's imprinting and Edward's submission to the Alpha took place .