Chapter 1 - WHERE MY HEART BELONGS?

Monday afternoon _._ 02/14/11

            "stay away from him, find someone, use someone! just to show him that you don't want to be friends with him anymore." Ryosuke told Shida.

            "what if I don't like?" Shida asked him instead.

                                             "you can't say no. it's not a request but an order" Ryosuke anwered her.

"who the hell are you to order me what to do?" Shida asked him.

                                          " your scholarship or your bestfriend?" he asked Shida then smiled at her. "you're so mean, how dare you?! I'm not going to choose, I'm not going to surrender my studies and I'll never let go of my bestfirend!" Shida shouted at him.

                "okay, I'll tell my Dad right away to stop your scholarship, mark my word Shida". Ryosuke told Shida while smiling .

"please, stop this already" Shida begged Ryosuke.

"I'll give you one day, think about it Shida" Ryosuke told him while walking away.

           [Shida’s side]

                               "are you doing all this things for Shimazaki -san?"

             question that stopped Ryosuke from walking then he looked at me, I can't explain his expression , that afternoon was the first time I saw him so down .. the feeling of being hurt, I can see the PAIN clearly.

****

                  Hi! I'm Shida Mirai, 16 years of age. residing in Tokyo Japan, currently studying in Meifan High School , my first year of high school, section 1-A. I'm from a poor family, Meifan HS is a private school in Tokyo, it only happen that I received scholarship from this school because of my grades from Junior High as well as my bestfriend Daiki he also took the scholarship. I like him romantically, but I guess he don't have any idea about that. I'm having a one-sided love with my bestfriend. I know it's wrong but I can't stop myself from liking him. We're classmates from grade school until now, that's why I'm not afraid because he's always there for me, no! not until Ryosuke Yamada and Haruka Shimazaki came to our school, it was about winter when they transfer to our school and be classmates with us. For the first time I saw Ryosuke I can feel that I can't be friends with this guy because he is so handsome, no let me rephrase it “he is so beautiful”, you can see that he is rich and well educated because of the way he speaks ..

                I'm sure he will be one of the heart throbs in our school , second to Daiki,no maybe he will become number one. Haruka Shimazaki is so quite but she's so cute when smiling, I know this kind of girl ..

              Daiki likes this kind of girl, that's why I think this time , my winter will become so cold like an ICE.

****

                      Greetings! I'm Ryosuke Yamada, the only son of Ryuji Yamada one of the owner of the Meifan High School . 16 years old. I don't want to transfer school, I'm having a great time on my former school which is an International School but Harukai can't go along with her classmates. She is so quite and so shy, I know her since grade school, she is the only daughter of Reka Shimazaki. We both don't have Mother, my mother died from the accident while her .. we both don't know. I want to be with her always and forever, but loving her is so painful because she can't feel it. Maybe I'm not the one for her I admit it already, instead i told myself to be with her always , be her guardian until she finds the one who will love her back, the one who will love her as much as I LOVE HER...

 ****

                                         I'm Daiki Arioka , 16 years old. I'm from a poor family , but I don't care as long as I can study and achieve my dreams. I want to graduate from private high school so I can enroll easily to any universities that's why I accept the scholarship right away. Also, I'm with my best of friends ,Shida. She is quite naughty and talkative but I'm used to it, so that's why I told her that I want a girlfriend who is quite , girly and acts so mature, I guess she take it seriously that's why whenever we're together then she saw a matured woman she will make a move for me to know that girl. I don't like it, but I just go on the flow for her not to know my true feeling towards her. I like her since grade school , I know her mother, a single parent unlike me, I'm staying with my parents it's just that we are poor. I want to become rich so I can grant my parents wish and become the good man for SHIDA.

****

                    Hi!  I'm Haruka Shimazaki , my father is one of the owner of Meifan high School. I admit that I am quite and so shy, I don't know but I don't have any confidence on myself. But deep inside me, this is not my true color, I am not me.  I don't have any girlfriends, bullying is just an ordinary to me, I don't know why they love bullying me. That's why I'm so thankful that Ryosuke is always there for me, but sometimes he is the reason why they are bullying me, he is a heart throb on our school before, that's why girls don't like it whenever he's with me. I'm begging him to stay away from me , but he's always saying that he don't want to, instead he told me that he's going to protect me forever. I already knew that he likes me more than a friend, but I can't love him back because I am afraid to lose that FRIENDSHIP.