Part 1

The room was almost empty. You could her whispers then and there. I looked at an old couple, they looked distant from each other. Their hands were barely touching and their bodys were facing opposite directions. I never wanted that. A relationship in which you loose the love, seems like a hole of emptiness. It's almost worse than loving someone, who doesn't love you back.

I looked at my book, I recently got at the library. I couldn't concentrate on the pages, my brain was buzzing. The world around me blurred into one color. I sat there, quietly. I didn't knew what I wanted to do here. My friends forced me here. I want to go home.
Home... I don't have a home. My home was taken from me. By him.

"You ordered a drink?" The man who works at the bar asked and gave me my coffee. I quietly smiled and looked at my coffee, a little heart was drawn on it. Cute. As I was drinking my coffee, the room cleared. The bar closed and most lights went out. I took my time. I was finally able to read and so I sunk into the story and hid in my chair. Time passed on and I became sleepy. One more page....
And I fell asleep.

I rubbed my eyes with my full hands. I slowly opened them. I saw someone standing infront of me. I was in shock. He looked down, looking at me. He crouched down. "What are you doing here? It's night" he asked. I had to blink. It's not usual, that I fall asleep in public places. "Sorry, I had a tough week, I'm just here for vacation, I don't know why I fell asleep" I said. "The security is unbelievable, they should've kicked you out by now." He said in a much more quiet tone. He seemed annoyed, reasonably. "Sorry again. I will go now" I said. It was dark in the room, I could barely see him. He wore a black shirt and black pants. His hair looked curly, also black. In his face I coudl only see his eyebrows, they looked a little to perfect. What a pretty man.

I stood up and grabbed my stuff. He watched me as I did. I took my backpack and turned around. I thought he was standing next to me, but it seemed as if he stood behind me. I bummed into him. He hold onto my shoulder. But my balance wasn't strong enough to hold us two. We fell. On each other. "Aww, shit my head. What is wrong with you?" He asked with an angry voice. "What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you? Why would you stand behind me?" I asked in rage. "Are you blind? You should maybe look around before running into someone". "Who even are you, to talk to me like that?" We were still laying on the floor. I slowly stood up. As he stood up too he said "I'm a singer, I'm having a concert here tomorrow". "Then why would you go to the bar at..." I looked at my phone clock "4am?". "That's none of your business. Now get out"

I looked at him. Smiled and said "sure!". I went over to the door, opened it. Turned around and said "by the way" he looked at me. "You're a piece of shit"