Family 💝

Hiii people , sorry for late update. But here I'm with a cute chapter. I don't know marathi so I'll be denoting some relations in hindi only. 

Let's start. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful Sunday in Chawan Niwas. Sai came down with a 2.5 year old girl. 

S: Good Morning. 

Girl: Gooi Moi. गूई मोइ ( I don't know at what age a child starts speaking and walking so just go with the flow and imagine. )

Everyone while looking towards the girl: Good Morning Lichhuuu. 

The girl was sairat's daughter. Her pet name is Lichi 🍒. 

Karishma has a 10 months old son named Akshat. 

Pakhi is 2 month pregnant. 

K: Sai bada , ab kya pure din lichi ko ese hi leke khadi rahegi. Laa mujhe de. 

N: Nahi vahini , ye cheating hai. Aap roz lichi ko sabse pahle apne paas leti hai. Kabhi hame bhi chance dijiye. 

O: Ho vahini. Aaj lichi sabse pahle apne chote dadu paas aayegi. 

N: Nahi lichi pahle apne dadu paas aayegi. 

A: Aree Ninad Omi , lichi aap dono ke paas nahi jaayegi. Sabse pahle wo apni aaji ke paas aayegi. 

Sm: Galat ashwini mami. Lichi ko sabse pahle mai lunga. 

P: Bilkul nahi samrat. Mai uski badi kaku hu. Mai lungi use sabse pahle. 

M: Aree patralekha vahini ye to cheating hai. Ese to mai bhi uska chhota kaka hu. 

K: Dado Sutto. Mai bhi to uski chhoti kaku hu. Aur vaise bhi lichi sabse pahle apne bhai aur uski chhoti kaku ke saath khelegi. Haina lichi. 

Everyone was fighting to take Lichi first. Sai became emotional seeing the love. She had tears in her eyes remembering Virat. Lichi was busy playing with her earing and mangalsutra. 

S: Aree aap sab itni behes kyu kar rahe hai? Ek kaam karte hai lichi se hi puchhte hai use kiske paas jana hai. Haina lichi. 

She puts Lichi down. At first she gives an angry pout to sai as she didn't want to walk. But then she ran towards the family members , but when she was almost reached them she suddenly turned towards the gate. Everyone confusingly looked towards the gate and found

Virat standing on the door. Lichi ran like a train towards him. He also ran towards her.  He bent on her knees and hugged her and picked her up in his arms. Everyone was amazed including Sai that how did she know that Virat came. 

Virat twirled her around and shouted : Lichhhuuuuuuuuu. Kaisa hai mera baccha ? 

Lichi : Masht ha masht. मश्त हा मश्त

Everyone laughs. 

K: Accha dekho to meri nakal karti hai. Badmaash ruk. 

Saying this she stepped forward so Lichi hid her face in his shoulder. Sai came and hugged him tightly. It was a family hug. They both had tears in their eyes. They were emotionally happy because they met after one month. Virat had gone on a long mission. 

Lichi noticed tears in both of their eyes. She thought they were crying. So she first kissed Virat on his cheek and wiped his tears then just jumped from Virat to Sai and gave her a tight hug , wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.